I wanna get married, now. (Simon x female reader)

A/n: yea I did base this on when Rachel and Finn were engaged in glee.

       Simon had just proposed last week. I hadn't told anyone except Kate and Deena. We were seniors so it made sense. We were gonna get married then go to college together. I was walking over to my locker when I saw Simon leaning on it. I smiled at his cute face.
       "Hey baby, I missed you." Simon cheered.
       I ran into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.
       "Hi Si, I missed you too."
       Kate walked over and started fake gagging.
       "Hello to you too Kate." I said still looking into Simons eyes.
       "You guys are gross." Kate said walking away.
       "Well it's not my fault my fiancé is so beautiful." Simon whispered to me.
       I blushed, and leaned up to kiss him. He leaned down and met me in the kiss. I smiled into the kiss, and left the kiss. I was speechless. 
       "I want to get married..now." I told Simon.
       "But I have gym." Simone said with a shocked face.
       I laughed and grabbed his face, I kissed his nose.
      "Not now, this weekend. I'm not happy when not married to you. I wanna be with you forever." I explained.
     Simons smile got really big and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and he picked me up and spinned me around.
     "I feel like the luckiest guy in the world." Simon smiled.
    "I feel like the happiest girl in the world."
    "I love you." Simon whispered.
    "I love you too."