True crime (Josh)

I walked into the school building, dragging my feet and rubbing my eyes. I got to my locker and threw my books in.
     "Hey!"
     I jumped and hit my hand against my locker.
    "OW! F*ck!" I yelled grabbing my hand.
    "Oh my god, y/n are you ok?" Josh laughed.
    I looked at him in shock.
    "How dare my boyfriend laugh at my pain. I feel so loved right now." I sarcastically complained.
    He laughs and takes my hand and kisses it. I roll my eyes and close my locker. We walk off to the quad.
     "Hey, did you see that True Crime special last night?" Josh asked.
     "Yeah that's why I look tired. I stayed up all night to watch it...for you."
     "Aww I'm touched." Josh cooed.
     We get to the quad where Deena, Kate, and Simon were sitting.
     "Oh my god Y/N you look awful." Simon jokes.
     "Thanks Simon."
     "What happened Y/N? You look like you haven't slept for hours." Kate asked.
     I look over at Josh.
     "Yeah that's because this dude made me stay up all night on the phone to watch a true crime special." I explained.
      Josh looked down at the floor, and smiled.
      "Josh! You are the reason why the phone bill is so high right now!" Deena yelled.
      Josh runs off and Deena follows.
      "I love you Y/N!" Josh yells.
      "Love you too. Deena please don't kill my boyfriend!" I laugh.
      Kate scoots by me and looks over at me, Simon does the same on the other side.
      "So Y/N? You and Josh, been dating for a while. 2 years." Kate says.
      "Yep, 2 years."
      " you are the perfect couple, always together, even watching tv specials for each other." Simon explains.
      "Yes, okay. What's your point?" I ask.
      "Oh well we were just wondering...When are you guys gonna go to a dance together!?" Kate questions.
     "Josh and I aren't interested in that stuff. He's never talked about it."
     "Oh really, well...." Simon mumbles.
     "Wait why what have you heard?" I ask.
     "Nothing." Kate whispers.
     I hear a loud thumping of footsteps behind me. Josh jumps and sits right next to me. He's out of breath, but still trying to talk.
     "Oh my god, Deena can run! She chased me all around the scho-"
     "Hey Josh, do you want to go the dance with me? This Friday." I mumbled.
     He's shocked, he catches his breath. He grabs my face and kisses me.
     "Is that a yes?"" I stutter.
     "Yes." Josh laughs.