Prank war (ziggy)

For avengers_assemble15

Ziggy and I had been friends forever. We met when I moved to Shadyside, and we went everywhere together. So when her mom said that she is going to camp. She said only if I go, so I said yes. At camp she was more of the one who got caught while I was the one who was the best at hiding what I did. But today, apparently she was gonna change that. We were gonna have a prank war. Whoever pranks 5 people and don't get caught wins. The prize being candy money.
       "So Y/N ready to get your butt beaten. Cause my pranks are the best." Ziggy bragged.
       "I'm not gonna get my butt beaten, you are. My pranks are so good that anyone would love to be pranked by them." I bragged back.
       We were gonna start after lunch. Ziggy and I quickly ate our lunch. We then decided who we were gonna prank first.
       "So I'll take Joan. Who do you want?" Ziggy asked.
       "I want Kurt, he made me clean the dining hall yesterday for defending myself."
       "Ok well we start in 3..2..1 Go!!" Ziggy yelled. We ran off into seperate areas. I go into the kitchen and grab two glasses and a water bottle. I put the objects behind a tree and walk over to Kurt.
      "Hey Kurt, can I go get a basketball from the supply closet?"
      "Yeah, here don't loose the keys." Kurt says throwing the keys at me.
       "Thanks." I walk over to his cabin and sneak in. I throw the keys in one of the glasses and pour water in. I take a piece of paper and put it over the glass and turn it onto the table. I remove the paper and throw it away. I walk out and get a basketball that was already out. I walk back over to Kurt.
       "Hey Kurt, I put the keys in your cabin."
       "What, why did you go in my cabin?"
       "I thought that's what you told me to do." I said. Kurt runs off and leaves his group. I run back to the dining hall where Ziggy is.
       "What did you do?" I ask out of breath.
       "Let's go see." She says. We run over to the arts and crafts room where Joan was painting with other kids. She gets up and goes to the paints when she starts to yell. She runs out and is freaking out.
       "What did you do?" I laugh.
       "I made a fake rat out of cotton balls and red beads. So what did you do?"
       Before I could explain I hear a voice yelling my name.
       "Y/N!! Did you really put my keys in water?!?" Kurt yelled.
       "You put Kurts keys in water?" Ziggy laughed.
       "Yeah." I sigh.
       "Who's next? I want Cindy." Ziggy laughed.
       "I want Nick."