The Last Cake?//Killugon\\

My first oneshot ever... So yeah! :D

Killua's POV:
Today was the day... Well, the month before the day. What day? My wedding day! I finally did it... Sure, I didn't propose but I said yes! Plus, I'm marrying the love of my lonely life.

I wanted to propose, but I was to scared. Listen, it takes a lot of confidence to do that shit. I don't have THAT much! But he would. Gon Frecces, my fiance, probably had to much confidence! He says so many embarrassing things, but doesn't get embarrassed! Stupid perfect Gon.. with his perfect brown eyes, and perfect smile.. his hair and clothes could use some work, but he looks perfect anyways.

And not just looks! He has the amazing confident happy personality! I know I just said a lot of personality traits, but he's all of them with a choco-robo on top! Talking about choco-robo's, I need to buy a cake! Maybe a chocolate cake. Nah, red violet? Idk.. "hey, Gon?" I call out. He's here somewhere. "Yeah, Kitty?" He said back. OH MY GOOOOO- "u-um.. what cake would you want to eat? For, umm, the w-wedding?" I said as he walked in. "Oh! I guess we forgot that, huh Killua? Oops!" He laughed. We both started asking which we should get.

"Vanilla?" "Nah, that's boring" Carrot cake?" CARROT FLAVORED CAKE EXIST?!" I yelled disgusted. "N-no..?" Gon said, smiling. After a few more recommendations, we just decided to go to a bakery and see if there's any we liked at all.

                       At the bakery

Gon's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES ONLY 5 CAKES LEFT?!?!" Killua yelled at the cashier. We apparently came to the bakery a day too late. I say sorry to the cashier, and smack Killua's head. "Well, can we see what cakes are left? Please?" I ask. "I.. well sure sir! Here they are over here." She says, guiding us to the cake book. We look in the book, and see the perfect wedding cake. It had white and gold icing, and the cake itself was chocolate! Not any chocolate tho, WHITE chocolate!!! I didn't know those existed! (I don't even know if they do, I'm making this uppp)

"Well what do ya think, Killua?" I asked him. When I looked over, his aquamarine blue eyes were sparkling with awe. I giggled a little, then told the cashier we wanted that cake. That's when SHE showed up. "Ma'am, I think me and my fiance her would like-" "I WANT IT, YOU BRAT!" A woman said. She had fake blonde hair, and wrinkles for days. Her hair was in a wierd bob, ew, and she just yelled in. Killua's. Ear. Shes obviously a Karen.. "AH! M-ma'am? You just yelled in my ear.." Killua said, trying to stay calm.

I can't blame him.. she was really loud. "Can't we both get the cake..?" I say, trying to be kind. "W-well.. umm... Sir? We actually only have one left. Sorry!" Cashier lady said.... One..? One..? One..?

....

ONE..?!?!

YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. She was only selling a single one of those cakes? Wow.. well what now?? I tried being nice, but now what?! "Well, since I'm actually over 19 years old, I should get the WEDDING cake! You guys don't even realize it's a wedding cake, do you?" She said, snarky smile on her face. Uh oh.. she fucked up. "EXCUSE ME?!" Killua said, officially pissed off. That stupid Karen stepped back, looking like she got smacked in the face.

"Me and Gon are 20 and 21 years old! We are getting married, unlike you. I bet you only want this cake either,to annoy us, OR you just wanna eat in your own room all alone like you are." The cashier lady giggled quietly and I joined her. The Karen was mad and freaked out. "Ma'am, you are making a ruckus. Please leave before this gets even more chaotic." The cashier said. Turns out her name is Bex. Oops, I assumed their gender! Dammit! (Shes a demigirl) anyways,she gave us the cake, apologizing for the Karen. Me and Killua kept telling them it's ok. We became friends and left.

Killua's POV:

"Wow, that was a lot just for a cake." Gon said, visually annoyed. Me and him sat down on the couch and calmed down. We watched a movie and cuddled, calming down for sleep. "Good night, Gon. Sweet dreams" I said, kissing his chest, given I was on his chest. "Love you, Killua!" He said falling asleep."love you too.. Gon" I say finally asleep.