🏳️‍🌈 PRIDE HEADCANNONS 🏳️‍🌈

Alright! Time for Killua!!! {Sorry I'm not very consistent on these... I'm gonna see how far I'll go with different characters!}

°Killua just gives off mtf vibes sooo yeah he's definitely trans, he/him pronouns but wouldn't mind they/them!! :]

°The first time he got a binder was a week before the hunter exam. It was a lot to get used to, but he could still do everything like normal except his breathing was a bit off from wearing it for too long.

°Gon found out by Alluka accidentally saying Killuas deadname (which she is still not over, even after apologizing). Gon obviously supports fully and helps remind Killua to take off his binder.

°Killua still has to deal with Kikyo and Milluki calling him Kelsey (his deadname) though Silva always tries to help by yelling at them both to use his real name.

°Alluka used to give Killua her old boy clothes when they were younger, though the were a tiny bit small on him. It still made him feel so much better.

°Killua is mlm(gay) and is dating Gon. Though he's a little upset only being called a best friend around others, he understands where Gon comes from. Of course, they both love each other more than anyone in the world could.

°When Killua fully came out to the group, he was squeezed into a huge group hug and was just smothered with Kurapika being proud of him and Leorio saying he would beat up anyone who would call him anything other than what he wants. (Tears may have been shed T.T)

°Illumi finding out about it wasn't that big of a deal. He just walked up to his brother and called him Killua and that he knows. The thing is, he only trained him more given that he thought Killua already fully changed his body..... It was a learning experience.

°Killuas entire family hates that he's dating Gon. Not because its a boy, but because relationships make people weak. Oh well.

°His first pride parade was whenever he first left the mansion, given it was pride month. He walked over and asked what was going on and eventually joined in. That was when he got his haircut by another trans man♡

So yup! That's all for Killua for now, if I think of anything else I'll add it in! Again, sorry for the inconsistency of the pride things, I'll try harder for you guys! Have a great day/night/afternoon BAIIIIIII!!!

•||•Word Count:418•||•