°Killua x Reader°

I'm running out of ideas and motivation so.... Take this! Hope you enjoy!! 🙃

Narrator POV:
It's 1:00am and you just wake up. You've been sleeping for 96 hours from the last mission. That mission was a nightmare, and it almost killed you. Thank God Killua and Kite were there to save you from the chimera ants.

Y/N POV:
The last thing I remember is falling down a... Pit?.. cliff? I can't exactly remember what. Speaking of remembering things, why do I feel like I'm being held? I open my eyes and see Killua's face about an inch away from mine. "WHA??!??" I yell, almost waking him up.

I cover my mouth quickly so I don't wake him up from his sleep. I cuddle closer into his arms, getting comfortable until "ow!" I feel a sharp pain in my side. I look down at it and see I only have bandages on my torso (and chest if your female) with shorts on. Of course, I get embarrassed but I don't want to move. I tried to fall back asleep, but I can't. So Instead, I play with his fluffy pearl white hair.

  •|at 6:30am|•

Killua's POV:
I wake up feeling someone playing with my hair. It feels.. nice... I open my eyes and in front of me is them. My love, my little idiot, my neko-chan, playing with my hair eyes closed. Wait.. THEIR AWAKE?!? how long!?! Why didn't they wake me up?!? "Hey, baka.. why didn't you wake me?" They instantly open their eyes in shock. "Kil! I just.. didn't want you to be cranky at al-" I grab them by the waist and hug them tight. Not tight enough to hurt them, though.

"Woah! Kil? You okay??" They hug back and I start to tear up. " I thought you died! I'm more than okay to see you right now, Y/N!!" They start doodling little circles on my back and neck to help calm me down. "I'm sorry I scared you, Killua... Forgive me?"... Joking?? Right.. NOW?

Y/N POV:
Okay, I admit. The joking was a little.... Eh.. but he looks way calmer now that's he's not crying. Eventually, he gets up and helps me up too. Finally noticing my lack of a shirt, he just gives me his white t-shirt that he had on over his blue turtleneck. Not gonna lie, that shirt is so comfy. (But is it bussin?) We go downstairs and find Gon and Kite.

"Y/N! YOUR OKAY!!" Gon screams, running to hug me. "Well, Y/N.. your okay now, correct?" Kite asks, coming towards the three of us. "Yep! I feel a lot better now! Thank you for helping me out, you didn't need to." "No no, it's fine-"

Killua's POV:
While they're chatting away, I just look over at Y/N... They are to precious! Just, look at that smile! How can I not fall for them? I see some breakfast and eat it while talking to Gon. A few hours later, we all just hung out and had a chill day. Gon and Kite were inside while me and Y/N were outside, talking.

"Hey... Y/N? Can I tell you something??" "Shoot!" Here goes everything... "I just.. think your, ya know, that not- I MEAN not that bad.. so I want knowing- UGH! FVCK IT!" I take a deep breath, and Y/N looks nervous... Shit. "WILL YOU DATE ME?" I yell, not meaning too. I look behind me really fast, just to make sure none of the 'ants' heard me.

Y/N POV:
Killua.. confessed... KILLUA... Confessed! The annoying, cute, hot, cat boy... Confessed to me! He likes me!! I feel my face blow up in a blush, dying inside. "Y/N? Y/N?!" "Huh..? OH! I-I like you. Too." I feel stupid- "Really?? You do? No taking pity?" He says, excited.

"Yes! I.... I LOVE you, Killua!" He is blushing worse than me, and that's saying something! We scoot a little closer to each other and..

  We kissed

It was a small kiss, but it felt like hours. All of our love put together in an affectionate small kiss. As soon as we pulled away, we went back, though not getting heated. "Wow..." He says after we pull away once more.

Killua's POV:
"Wow..." I really love them so much. I hold their hand, and we just talk and chat, not knowing Gon saw the whole thing.

Gons POV:
...OH...MY...GOD!!!!! I KNEW IT! "Kite! You owe me $20!" I say, running back to Kite who's sitting down. "Aw man, I really thought Y/N would confess. No far" he says, giving me the yen/Jenny (which do I use??😭) After I get my money, I wait for the lovebirds to get back.

-They came back-

"Soooooo... Dating now, huh?" Kite says. They immediately let go of each other's hands, flustered. They were made for each other!! "Awwww! This is adorable!" I say, laughing

"SHUT UP, GON!"

Ouch-

Author~chan time!
Soo this was a little long! I just started the chimera ant arc, and I haven't watched more bc I watch it with my family. Sorry if it's not the best, I'm still not a genius 🙃 have a great day/night/afternoon! Byeeee!

||Word count: 890||