💕🧸Killua x little!listener🧸💕

({[gender neutral]})
°•.•°agere°•.•°
!!SFW!!
Y/n=your name
F/s=favorite stuffie
F/c=favorite color
F/k/s=favorite kids show

Killua:
  I was hanging out in my room until I heard a thud in Y/n's room. I ran in and saw my baby standing on their bed with one of their toys on the floor. I let out a breath seeing they weren't hurt and went ahead and brought them to my room so I was close to them. "One sec okay baby? I'm gonna go grab f/s and I'll be right back!" They nodded there head and sucked on their f/c pacifier. I went ahead and grabbed their f/s and started up f/k/s on my TV so they could watch it. "Dada! I wans huggi!" "Alright, baby. Come here!" They wobbled over, trying not to trip, and I picked them up hugging them and kissing their cheek. I heard them giggle and my heart just melted. "Your so cute, baby!! You might kill me with how adorable you are." They just laughed. I sat down on my bed and held them in my lap, them playing around with their f/s.

"Dada? Cans I daw?" "Well, of course baby! I'll go grab a coloring book for you." I sat then down and went to grab a few different coloring books.
"Alright. Do you want Sofia the First, Jake and the Neverland Pirates,My Little Pony, or Team Umizoomi?" They grabbed the one they wanted and the crayons I brought. "Have fun, okay?" "Mhm! Wuvs u, dada!" "I love you more."

A/N sorry this one was a little shorter! I'm just bored and wanted to get something out there for you guys :) Welp, have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIII!!!

•||•Word Count:302•||•