√Boyfriend scenarios√~

Its been awhile, so here's some more!
{Slight nsfw,nothing big tho!}
Make out session

°•Killua•°

~~Always starts with you sitting on his lap playing with his hair or whispering sweet nothing in his ear.

~~This bitch DOES. NOT. Hold back like if you tease him enough he will probably never pull away.

~~He definitely holds your cheek and waist and when he does pull away, he just says sweet nothings and sometimes it may get...... SpIcY

~~He will always tell you how much he loves you, no matter what.

"You're amazing, you know that?.... Love you.."

°•Gon•°

~~Will mostly start with you taking control. If he ever did, it would be a little messy but wtv.

~~He usually does little pecks at a time, but if you really want it, he won't hold back on you.

~~Expect hands going through your hair bc he loves how it feels.

~~Like Killua, he will remind you how much he loves and appreciates you.

"Please let me know if I go to far, okay? I love ya!"

°•Kurapika•°

~~He would definitely start it. He's a huge flirt!

~~Usually tries not to go to far without consent but if he does, he'll feel super bad about it

~~He will hold you as close as he can get you two.

~~He will always always ALWAYS say how gorgeous you are.

"I've never been this happy.... God, I cant get over how lucky I am!"

°•Leorio•°

~~He starts it. No questions asked.

~~Kisses everywhere and it will usually lead to something more unless you just don't want it. In that case, he'll just stick to your boundaries!

~~Hands all over you, trying to get you closer so he can cover you with love bites and hickeys.

~~He usually either praises you or just goes full out dom.

"Just look at how you're melting at my touch. I really do hope I'm not doing to much for ya, sweetheart."

°•Illumi•°

~~You start it, even though it's extremely rare for him to comply.

~~Hands only stay either on your shoulders or hands, no where else.

~~It won't get sexual, soooooo yee.

~~He also doesn't really say anything, but you can get that he really doesn't want it to end.

"....pulls hands closer to his chest"

°•Hisoka•°

~~This flirty bitch- NO WAY THERES GONNA BE A DAY WITHOUT A SLIGHT MAKE OUT

~~Hands on your hips/waist or through your hair.

~~All you hear is his groans and heavy flirting. If you don't stop him, he will just rip off his clothes and take you wherever you are. He doesn't give a fuck.

"Your such a good boy/girl/lover for me~"

°•Kite•°

~~This bitch would be wayyyy to nervous to do anything and he's way to tall, so the make out would most likely happen at night when you're laying down.

~~Hands usually stay beside him unless you grab them yourself.

~~Almost never gets sexual bc he's precious 🥺

~~Shaky and nervous compliments are said to u

"O-oh um... I-i really love you, Y/n"

°•Mito•°
~~Starts with either of you guys tbh, but she's usually the one that kisses back instantly.

~~Hands? PFFT- PLEASE! This woman has her arms wrapped around you!

~~Sweet nothing's and forehead kisses are expected, so don't be surprised :)

"I love you so much, Y/n. Never ever forget that, alright?"

A/N Bam! Another chapter done! I haven't made these in a while soooo yee :] I also did like half of this in the school bathroom btw 🤭 Welp- Have a great day/night/afternoon!BAIIIIIIIIIII!

•||•Word Count:600•||•