Headcannons

SOME OF THESE HEADCANNONS TALK ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WITH THE 'DIRTY'. THE CHARACTERS WILL BE AGED UP TO 19-24.

-Kurapika really likes his hair played with. It's comforting to him.

-Killua is a definite power switch

-Gon helps the group with anything, even if they don't need him to.

-Killua hates carrots. I don't know why, he just doesn't.

-Leorio always tries to get Kurapika to teach him the kurta language. Kurapika says it's a dead language, but he doesn't care.

-Ging is trying to talk with Mito, but she doesn't care about what he has to say -AS SHE SHOULD-

-Chrollo has lost to a battle, but it was his fault for challenging someone older than him. Can you guess who?

-Kikyo decided to introduce Ray to Killua, and it was a mess (Should I make this a book??)

-Bisky found the gang once again, and finally met Kurapika and Leorio. She was OBSESSED with Kurapika for so long.

-If Gon finds a stray animal.... He'll need to be pulled away from the poor thing before it does of suffocating from their tight hugs. (Half canon)

Author~chan
Thanks for reading this! Im kinda running out of ideas, so I might write some x readers! Have a great day/night/afternoon bye!

            •|| Word Count: 218||•