☘️Gon × Reader 🌻

Heads up! Y/ns pronouns are going to be they/them bc I don't wanna assume your gender :)
                    ⚠️TW:None:)⚠️
                          ❤️Fluff💕

Y/N POV:
Today was the day! Today is me and Gons first date!! Well, in a while. Our last date was like.... 4-5 months ago and we missed it a lot, so bam! Here I am, looking for the perfect outfit. I eventually found a dark dress/hoodie and a nice beanie with some high tops/platform boots with my favorite accessories! I walked out of the room and met up with Gon in front of his door. "Hey, cupca-" he glanced over at me and just stared for a while. "uh... Is something wrong? Did I do something..?" "Huh?!? Oh! Sorry, I was just surprised that you know... You like, are super attractive!" I just liked stood there, frozen and probably as red as a strawberry. He laughed and grabbed my hand, dragging me somewhere. "Oh right! I forgot! You can't know where we're going!" "How? I mean, I can't walk without looking dum dum!"

He grabbed a bandana and wrapped it around my eyes, picking me up. "Uh... Gon? Am I not heavy?! Put me down!" "To answer, no your super light! You do know I've lifted like boulders, right? Anddd no! I have to keep this place a secret! No one other than me and my Aunt Mito." Welp, might as well just let him do whatever. "Guess what, Y/N!" "Hmm?" He tossed me over his shoulder, (if female, he holds your dress over your legs, dw :]) making me face his neck. I had the best idea.

"Hey, grass?" I said, teasingly. "You know I hate that!! Ugh, but... Yes, cupcake?" I nibbled his neck, tickling him slightly. "AH! HEYYY! That tickles!!!" He keeps laughing, soon starting to fake drop me. After talking and laughing, we eventually got there. He set me down off his shoulders, taking off his bandana and kissing the back of my neck. What I saw, blew me away! How was this place a secret?!?

 What I saw, blew me away! How was this place a secret?!?

^The secret meadow^

"Wow... How did you find this place, anyways?" "This is where Kite found me for the first time!" I smiled in memory of our tall friend, sad he's gone. "Here! I put a blanket of the floor before I waited by the door for ya!" He held my hand and walked to the blanket with me. I instantly grabbed some flowers on the way. "Sit down, love. I wanna lay down!" He smiled an nodded, waiting for my head to hit his pillow like lap.(Not that way, ya nasties) I laid down and he started playing with my (h/c/ (h/l) hair."How was your day, mi amor?" I blushed at the nickname, but quickly started rambling about what happened today while I started making flower crowns.

I stopped after I heard a crunch, looking up seeing his mouth full. "Oh! Want some chips? Sorry I forgot!" He grabbed a bag of my favorite chips, (f/c) and I snatched a few so I was eating while making flower crowns. "Hey, mi amor?" "Hmm?" "Can you look up for a sec?" I glanced up and saw Gon leaning down, giving me a spiderman kiss. I was shocked, but kissed back and held his head. "Happy now, ya munchkin!" He laughed at my little nickname for him. "Extremely! Gosh, you always make me so happy, y/n... I'm so glad I met you!" Geez! Why is he so cheesy?!

"Well, I feel the same to you as well, Gon! But like... Times 20!" He rolled his eyes and I sat in front of him. "Hmm?" I smirked and pulled him in for another kiss, putting my hands around his neck. The thing is, we've never really like kiss kiss, ya know? Like little pecks here and there, but nothing major so it makes sense he's all flustered.

{¿Slight make out?}

He eventually gave in, kissing back soon holding my waist as I climbed closer into his lap. I eventually licked his lip, asking for access into his LUSCIOUS AND JUICY- (IM SORRY) Asking for access into his mouth. He let me, obviously never have done this before. I searched around, touching all I could claim as I heard his light whimpers. I finally pulled away, a string of saliva being the only thing connecting our lips. I smirked at his deep red face, looking down at his hands that we're still on my hips.

"Uh... C-cupcake..? Could we... Maybe... Kiss again? I mean.. if you wanna?" It was kinda weird seeing him embarrassed, especially since he's the one embarrassing others. I was snapped back to conscience when he smashed our lips together, this time he's the dominant one. We pulled apart once we realized we've been here for probably an hour or 2. "Wanna go on a date again, love?" He rolled his eyes and pecked my cheek as we cleaned up. "Why not, mi amor?" We headed back home and watched some TV before bed, ending this amazing day in the best way possible.

A/N HAIIII! Ok,so I asked my brother what his dream date would be and he said a picnic so I made the date a picnic. Hope y'all have a great day/night/afternoon BAIIIIII!

•||•Word Count:900•||•

+ Requests open!