We're the last two..🥀

Have some angst bc I'm feeling shitty rn 😁 oh and warning for death and cussing ig

Kurapika POV:
I have at least 58 missed messages or calls, but I just can't talk to them yet... I have business to attend to. As I stepped out of my hotel room, I saw my boss. "A new target. We need your good eyes and nen for this." As I took the paper for what I need to deal with, I noticed something peculiar in the background of it. A body.... Gon's body.

I broke down then and there, right in front of my boss, crying like a bitch. 'Who would... Why!?' As I finally glanced at the target, I screamed in agony and hatred. It was fucking Hisoka.... He swore he'd never do this. "Um... Kirapika... Are you-" "I'll be back tomorrow. I'm getting this son of a bitch tonight." I could hear him yelling after me, telling me to wait, but all I could feel was bloodlust and hatred. Once I stepped out of the buliding with the paper in my hand, phone in the other as I called the idiotic clown. Once I put the device to my ear, he answered.

"Hello?~"
"You're a sick fuck, you inow that?"
"Woah!~ Those are some bold words there, Kura~"
"Don't fucking call me that." As I kept getting through this stupid conversation, I tracked him while trying not to yell and fuck him up. Once I found his location, I started moving.

"Why'd you call?~"... Seriously!?
"Because, you asshole. YOU. KILLED. GON." I could hear his chuckles turning into a form of loud laughter. When I found him, I had hung up so he couldn't hear his voice in my phone. "Don't move, Kurapika, or he's next~" I noticed he held something in his hand aiming at something on a tree. As my eyes focused, I saw it was another kid... Killua... "WAIT-" I was too late. As I cried, I threw rocks and sticks at him weakly with him dodging and laughing at my tears. "WHY!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?" He froze. Once he did, I felt his aura disappear as he physically relaxed. As he tensed back, he looked to the side and saw a dead Killua, dripping in blood and tears with a massive hole through his forehead.

"What... Who did this..?" Is he joking!? "You did! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" As he looked at his hands, he saw the gun and dropped it, looking scared. There was more laughing from behind me. "Oh dear... It wasn't him~ It was I!" The disembodied voice jumped down, running away before anyone could do something. "So... You were being controlled... You don't kill Gon and Killua..." "GON!?! HES WHAT!?" As I covered my mouth, I walked back, not wanting to deal with the older clowns emotions. Once I reached the hotel again, I got a final call from Leorio. For once, I answered though instantly regretted it. "Hell-?" "GONS GONE. HE DISAPPEARED!" ..... "Leorio... I, um, I have something to tell you..." "KILLUA DID TO! WHERE ARE THEY!?!" "THEYRE GONE!" Shit... "What? What the hell are you talking about?" "Leorio... You might want to sit down." As I took a breath and a seat myself, I gulped and started telling him. "Gon and Killua were.... They... They were killed... By a sick man who controlled Hisoka to do his bidding... Gon's probably been dead for a while, but Killua was killed in front of me-" "What...? They can't be... Y-youre fucking with me! They're okay! It's... This is a sick prank!!" I could hear his tears while I was already sobbing. Finally hearing it out loud hurt...

"So... It just the two of us left... It doesn't feel right. Nothing's right anymore. It hurts..." Leorio sighed through the phone at my words, silently agreeing.

"You're right. We're the last two..."

A/N Done! I'm really in a shitty mood and brokedown before writing this... Yay! But uh yeah other than that, please have a good day/night/afternoon! Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

•||•Word Count: 682•||•