🍀🌟Gon × Kid!Reader🌟🍀

{Modern AU}
¡!16 yr. Gon Freeces and GN!reader!¡
⚠️TW: none⚠️
💕Fluff💕

Gon:
I was walking around Whale Island, looking for berries my aunt needed for her recipe until I heard crying. 'huh?' I walked over to the noise and saw a kid being picked on by other teenagers! "You want this that bad? Ha! You really are just a little baby!" One of them said, holding what seems to be a stuffed animal above the kids head just out of reach. "Give it back! My (c/g)[current guardian or favorite guardian] bought that for me! It's mine, not yours you big meanie!" They kept trying to jump and reach. 'Thats it!' "HEY!" I yelled, distracting them from what they were doing. "You give that back! Right. Now." They laughed at me and I just glared back at them while slowing walking over. "Oh yeah? The hell are you gonna do about it? Try and scare us? You look too weak to hurt anyone!" They all laughed again until I punched the main guy in the face. "Mister! What are you doing?!" I looked over to the kid who looked worried for me.

I smiled to show that I'd be okay. "Now you've done it you little-!" Before they could finish their sentence, I pushed them into some bushes with thorns. I grabbed the stuffed animal and gave it to the kid, finally getting us out of there. "You okay, kiddo?" They nodded and hugged me. "You didn't have to do that, mister! You might have gotten hurt bad!" "It's alright. And the names Gon! How about you?" I smiled, going down to their level. They seemed nervouse but still answered. "My name's (Y/n)... Thanks again for helping me with my mean cousins." I smiled and reassured them that I'd always help out. We decided to play in a near by playground, being in public so no one would harm us. "Gon...? It looks like it's gonna get dark soon. I gotta go home. But can we play tomorrow?" "Of course! I'll be back here around 10 so then we won't have to wake up super early, alright?" They nodded their little head and ran off, almost tripping on the way. I laughed and started to go home, forgetting all about aunt Mito's berries.

A/N Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't been online much! School had been kicking my azz! Requests are currently still opened if you'd like to ask for anything Inparticular! Have a great day/night/afternoon BAIIIIIII!

•||•Word Count: 429•||•