🍼Kurapika x little!reader(pt 2)💮

🛎️ Requested by hatdogisspecial🛎️

Kurapika POV:
As I woke up, I saw Y/n not moving but awake. As I woke up more, I saw they were on my phone and watching some childrens video on YouTube. "Morning, darling!" As I greeted them, they shot their head up and smiled through their pacifier. "Dada! Dada!" I could feel my own smile start forming on my lips as I squeezed their waist slightly, still behind them. "Dadaaaa! I hungyyy!" As I got up, I let the little hold my hand and lead me to the kitchen so I could grab their food and make it real quick. "Want Mac and cheese? Or alphebet soup?" They couldn't choose, so I just grabbed the alphebet soup and fixed it up while making sure Y/n didn't get too close to the microwave/stove.

"Dada! U dun now?" "Mhm! Wanna go ahead and sit down?" As they nodded and ran off to the smaller child's table, I giggled and put the soup in a bowl with their specific children's plastic spoon. "Dada! I wanna sit wif u!" "Alright, but I'm not gonna eat until later." I picked up the mentally young one, while stealing a bite of their soup. After Y/n finished their food, we went to play and chat (more like babbles from Y/n and me agreeing),until they got bored. "Dadaaaa I ish borrrrrd!" I sighed and checked the time.

3:40... Crap!

"Hun, it's past naptime!" The dropped their toys and frowned at me. "Dada no nappy! Noooo! "Yess~" I carried them to my bed and laid down with them, deciding to nap as well. With a little more geunts and whines from the younger of us, I finally heard soft snores. I smiled and held them close, kissing their head and whispering sweet nothings to lull them into a sweet dream. "Good night, my little one."

A/N Hi! Really hope you enjoyed! Also, slight reminder that this isn't a kink, nor is it sexualizing Amy characters! This is a coping mechanism to trauma and more! That also means, reader isn't a child, but just in the mind space like a toddler or younger. Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

•||•Word Count: 377•||•