//Mainly// Killua Headcannons

Like the title says, this chapter is mainly about Killua. There is others, though! Just wanted to let you guys know, so yeah! Go ahead and read :)

TW! MENTIONS OF SU!C!D3

-Killua has put his hair up for Alluka since she wanted him to, and it actually didn't look to bad on him. Alluka was in love with it though!

-Killua found the skateboard by Mike's bed and tried it out and obviously he got it his 2nd try (he tripped on the 1st).

-Killua's mom (I forgot her name) is Isabella's (TPN) sister. That means Killua has a cousin he never knew about.

-Milluki is suuuuper jealous of Killua for how many people he killed. Mainly about how he cares.

-Gon is Killua's yellow, and keeps him calm.

-Silva (surprisingly) doesn't really like how Killua and Alluka are part of the LGBT+ community and hasn't beaten them because Killua's mom (STILL CANT REMEMBER-) stopped him. She cares, even though she doesn't look like it.

-Alluka is a trans female, so Killua is used to hair and dresses. He also helped Alluka with estrogen shots without their family knowing.

-The only reason Killua is still here is because of his friend group, Alluka and Kalluto. Him and Kalluto made up while he was leaving the mansion.

-Illumi really does want Killua to be happy, but he was told to bring him home, even if he doesn't want to. He wants the family to make up and go back to normal.

-Illumi tries opening up to Killua,so he will too, but he can't because he hates him.

-Leorio always tries to help the group function,with or without Kurapika around.

-Killua+fire=arson

-If Silva ever caught Gon, he'd tell him how awful he is to Killua, and all that shitty stuff.

-Killua sends gifts to Alluka by a secret passage way that no one knows about, not even his mother.

-Zeno supports the LGBTQIA community and calls Alluka by she/her, still trying to get used to it.

-When Killua meet Bisky, he was weirded out by her being so old, but didn't really care. Instead, he treats her like a baby just to piss her off.

-Gon has to stop Killua and Bisky from fighting and possibly killing each other. (Poor baby)

-The only people in Killua's family that knows he has tics (Tourettes?) is Alluka, Zeno and Illumi.(Might make a oneshot on how they found out)

-The whole Zoldyck family knows how to waltz because they had to go to a gala or ball to find their target. Killua has had 5 balls/galas hes want to, so he's experienced.

-Killua taught Gon how to waltz, and Gon taught him some hip-hop. They had their own little dance party, mainly  more upbeat songs.(DEFINITELY is gonna be a oneshot!!)

Author~chan•
So, yeah! Most of these just popped into my head at random times. Idk how long I'll make this book, it's not really that good in my opinion. I'll try to keep it going, though.(for the like... 5 people who reads this trash) have a great day/afternoon/night! Bye bye! 🙃

             •||Word count: 534||•