✨Cousin!Killua + Cousin!Ray✨

This is kinda a headcannon I've had for a while (yes, it's said in this book) For a little explanation, Isabella (TPN) and Kikyo are sisters. And this means that Ray is Killuas cousin. No, Ray doesn't know that he has a cousin but Killuas heard of him. Also, no Ray doesn't do assassination stuff but his mom knows some things :)

                   ⚠️TW: none⚠️

Ray POV:
"What do you mean I have a cousin?!?!" I yelled at mom just looked to the floor. "Well, Ray, I've been meaning to tell you about him. Especially since my sister, your aunt, told me she expects us to visit her this week." I just stared at her, dumbfounded. She's saying I have to visit them?!? I don't even know who the hell they are! "Well, start explaining." I just sat on my bed. "Your cousin... His name is Killua. He's famous just like the rest of his family. They're famous for killing. They are the Zoldyck family." "WHAT?! THE HELL ARE YOU-.... So... My cousin is a killer?" "Not exactly. He ran away a while ago but his brother, Illumi, found him. He came home a week or so later." I just sat there trying to understand what's happening.

{TIME SKIP TO: the Zoldyck mansion}

Killua POV:
"Oh... Hi." I walked to the main area, seeing the boy I've heard about for years. "You're Killua then, right?" I nodded and walked over to him. He looks a lot like mom with his hair... "Well, I don't know how much you know about me, but my mom hasn't said jack shit about you." I was surprised at that. "My parents wouldn't shut up about you! Like how you were the best kid in your house." "Oh... So you know?" Im so confused... "Huh?" "About the demons?" With wide eyes, I shook my head no. "Well, thats what happened to to kids who got 'adopted'. They got killed for food." Oh wow.

"Sorry about that. Wanna go play video games? I have some in my room." He nodded and followed. When we got there, though, Gon was climbing through the window. "AH! Oh my God... You scared the shit outta me!" Ray said, holding his chest. "Oh! Uh... Hi there. I wasn't expecting you to have a guest, Killua!" I just rolled my eyes and walked up to him. "You're an idiot, Gon. What are you doing here?" He just sat on my bed. "What's going on again..?" Ray asked standing beside me. "Oh! Right! Hello! I'm Gon, Killuas uh..." He looked at me, as if asking if it was ok. I nodded and he continued. "Killuas boyfriend!"

Ray POV:
"Oh. Well, hi Gon. I'm Ray, Killuas cousin." I was kinda glad that I wasn't the only gay in the family. "Wait. You aren't mad at me for liking a dude?" I turned to Killua, shaking my head. "Of course not! It's not my choice who you like. Plus, it would be weird for me to hate you if I had a boyfriend as well." They looked too each other, then back at me and laughed. I am so damn confused. "Sorry! It's just that I'm surprised! I've only met you like... 2 hours ago and you came out to me." "Well, you technically did to!" I smirked. We all started talking until someone knocked on the door. I got up, looking at Killua sitting down in front of where Gon was hiding under the bed. "Ray? It's me!" I opened the door after sighing. "Well, hello Killua. In Isabella, Ray's mother. Nice to finally see you." She smiled. Killua just stood up and said hey back.

"Well, I'll go back to your mother and help her out with lunch." She finally left and I just rolled my eyes again. "She a faker, huh?" Killua asked annoyed. I nodded my head and just sat back down, Gon getting up. Well at least I have a cousin that isn't too bad.

A/N Hey guys! So this one was kinda long but I got it finished. Hopefully you enjoyed it! Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIII

              •||•Word Count: 699😏•||•

+Requests are open!