°•°His hoodie°•°

Killugon
Slight nsfw (aftercare)
Fluffy overall!

Gon:
Me and Killua were still breathing hard after our..... Session... He pulled away and started to kiss from my chest to the corner of my lips, making me smile. He chuckled and walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room we were in. He came back with a slightly damp towel and lightly dabbed and cleaned off any mess from earlier. "You look so pretty, Gon... You know that?" He said seemingly out of nowhere. "No way! You're the pretty one, Killu!" I said giggling and he nipped at my neck. He grabbed clean underwear for both of us and his hoodie. Before he could put it on, I grabbed his arm and pulled on the hoodie making him let go of it. "Hey! What the hel-" he cut himself off when he looked at me wearing his hoodie.

"Ohh you wanted my hoodie! You know, you could've just asked idiot." He said, slightly scratching at his cheek. I smiled and pulled him to me, making him lay beside me. "I know, but that would've been more boring than just taking it! Plus, I'm sleepy." I said, trying not to yawn in between my words. "Yeah yeah... I am too, so let's just take like a 30 minute nap, alright?" I nodded and felt him pull my head to his chest. He started playing with my hair, still having a little sweat from earlier. "Love you, Gon... Hope you know that..." He yawned. I just nodded, falling asleep faster than I thought I would've. Killu ruffled and played with my hair until I fell fast asleep with me in his nice warm hoodie. Knowing I'll never let him have it back.

A/N Hi! Sooo storytime! I am having a bad time with mental health again!!! Yay. So yeah! Please don't expect me too post more and more everyday, I'll try my hardest too though, don't worry! Have a great day/night/afternoon!!! BAIIIIII!!!!

•||•Word Count: 336•||•