Illumi × reader

✨The maid✨
This was requested!!! (Sorry I can't find ur comment :[)
🍋Smut!!!!🍋

Illumi POV:
I was on my way to my bedroom, ready to finally rest from today. I had probably over 20 jobs though the worst part? Killua escaping..... Again. As I walked through my door I saw a shadow of someone on my bed. I let my guard down slightly as I saw it was just a maid, though I don't think I know who the maid is. "Hello..?" I asked, trying to see their face. As they turned around, I was met with beauty. Soft (e/c) eyes, perfect (h/c) (h/l) hair, with a maid dress, that definitely wasn't what we have as uniforms.

"Oh! Hello, master Illumi." Their voice.... Oh god their voice. I snapped back into reality as I saw they were coming closer. "Are you alright?" "Yes... I'm fine. Uhm, I suppose you're new?" They nodded and started to introduce themselves. "My name's (Y/n) and I know this isn't the usual uniform, though this was the only one that fit me for right now." They fiddled with the dress that fit them just right, my hands going to their waist. I couldn't control my hands or anything anymore... What am I doing!?! Whatever... It feels so right. As I moved my hands up to (Y/n)'s face, I finally pulled them closer and let our lips touch. I kept them close as I picked them up and sat down, bringing them to my lap. We had to pull away due to oxygen, but they weren't gone for long. I felt their hands go down my torso until they dropped to the floor, opening my legs. I was too late to understand what the goal was, finally feeling their soft lips touch my dick.

I felt them teasing and slightly thrusted into their mouth, soft moans starting to be heard. I stared into their eyes and smirked, seeing lust begin to grow between us. Y/n started to deep throat, making me throw my head back against the wall. I felt them gag slightly though they obviously didn't mind, trying to get more. I noticed how much was actually in their mouth so I silently asked if I could just force it all in. They nodded and I quickly got to it, grabbing their hair and thrusting in. Though I originally planned for us to keep quiet, I couldn't hold in a slight grunt.

This feels amazing, though I wanted to be able to continue so I pushed them away. "Head down. Ass up. They obediently got into position and I started to get them ready. All that was hard was moans, which definitely wasn't good. If anyone heard, then we were going to get into huge trouble. I took off my shirt and tied it around their head, helping their moans. "Are you ready?~ I'm not going to be gentle." I pulled their hair and looked at them for consent. They nodded and so I got to it.

I thrusted half way in, trying not to be over the top aggressive. They yelled, though it was silenced down to a loud yelp. I waited but still moved side to side so all of me could fit. They wiggled their ass, showing I should keep moving so I did just that. I pulled out till only the tip was in and slammed back hard. After this, all I heard was moans and muffled "yes!~" "more!!~" even just screams. I kept going until I felt them tighten and heard slurred gasps. "Ah ah~ I'm not done yet." I said as I started going again, them still being so tight. While I kept thrusting and going faster, I started to mutter soft praise. "Fuck~ you're doing so good... I'm almost there!" I kept thrusting and hearing them scream, making me go wild. "So good shit for your master, hmm?" I flipped them around so I could see their face. As soon as I did, I almost came.... Almost. They were sweaty and hair was sticking to their angelic and lewd face. I held their thighs and slammed in as hard as I could, shooting all of my seed into them. After it was all in, they just kept thrusting back, trying not to let anything fall out of them.

Smirking, I went down and started eating them out, driving them crazy. Even though I could taste myself, I kept going. Soon I got my prize and gulped down as much as I could, making sure it was all down my throat. I came back up to see them taking the shirt off of them and sitting up to kiss me. We pulled away I used said shirt to try and clean up anything that did get on my sheets. "That.... That was amazing..!" I just laughed and helped them get up.

I was about to ask if they needed anything until I heard footsteps coming towards my room. "Hey, Illumi... I need-" I turned and saw Kalluto, staring  between me and Y/n, soon understanding what was happening. Being absolutely disgusted, he ran off, muttering something about knocking. I heard laughter and turned towards Y/n. I soon decided they should probably get out of that semen soaked dress and grabbed some of my clothes. "Here. You can change real quick." They understood and turned around.

They are definitely going to get a raise.

A/N I am sooooo sorry this took so long to finish!!! I've been super busy and motivation is shit. This chapter kinda reminded me of the affair thing with Daisy and Illumi (from my other hxh book) so that was.... Something. Anyway!!! Have a great day/night/afternoon!! BAIIIIII!!!!!

•||•Word Count: 966•||•