HisoIllu

🌺Fluff🌺
                     ⚠️ Tw: none :)⚠️

Hisoka POV:
Illumi was gonna get home late, so I planned a surprise for him. I set out his favorite wine on the coffee table and put on my black onesie, putting his light pink one beside me. I was watching some random show that was on until I heard the lock. I turned off the show, instead starting his favorite Tim Burton movie. "I'm ho- what's this?" He said as he saw the little set up.

"You have been working for like... Ever! I decided you needed a break from the stress and get comfy, watching a movie with your dear fiance." I stood up, giving him his onesie that matches mine. He gave me a small smile and went into our room to change, since he's a little self-conscious. "You know... You didn't need to to this, 'soka." I pulled him down under our weighted blanket and ated the movie. "Nonsense, my dearest! I wanted to and I know how much you love Corpse Bride~" I teased. He just grabbed his wine, nuzzling my shoulder paying attention to the movie.

"Would you like some snacks? I have gummy bears, fruit snacks, grapes and  chocolate chunks~" He grabbed a few chocolate chunks and nibbled on them. He's a lot like his brother, but just... Better in every way possible. I yawned and felt him move so we were laying down, him on my chest. "I heard the yawn. If you were tired, you should've said so. Stupid clown." I stroked his hair, chuckling at his words. "Well, you shouldn't be working that much then. You haven't been giving any attention to me. You know I have to be the center of attention."

He just sighed and kissed under my jawline, giving up on words as he started to yawn as well. I fell asleep soon after and when I woke up, I saw Illumi barely awake, watching the last scene of the movie. "You can go back to sleep. I'm just waiting for the movie to finish." He looked up to me, eyebags starting to be visible. "Alright, then. I love you~" I say, kissing his forehead. "Whatever.... I guess I... I like your presence as well." He has trouble saying it, but that's perfectly fine with me because I know he cares about me as much as I do for him. The movie ended and he was asleep, so I just layed there, sleeping as well.

                   [Mission:success]

A/N
Hey! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I hope you have a great day/night/afternoon. BAIIII!

           •||•Word Count: 441•||•