🍋💕Killua x M!Reader💕🍋

Lemon, all characters are aged up to consent!!
Includes:
Praise, bottom Killua, top Y/n, slight teasing

Killua:
I was walking back to my shared apartment. Me, Gon and Y/n live in there, though we have separate rooms. Well, Gon sleeps on the couch, I sleep in my bed and Y/n sleeps in the guest room. As I walked into the apartment, I heard something in my room. Gon wasn't home because he was with the others shopping.... Eating? Not sure. So that left Y/n. I walked up to the door and listened in, hearing moans. "K-killua~" HOLY SHIT- I opened the door slowly and quietly to see a gorgeous sight. Y/n was sitting up on my bed moaning my name and jacking off. I felt a problem well up in my shorts as I smirked and locked the door before walking in and leaning on the door, waiting for him to notice me.

"Oh! Killua! Uh... I-i can explain!" "Oh no! Keep going, it was getting good~" I teased, sitting beside him. I reached down and started palming him, feeling precum well up as I continued. He was covering his mouth, trying to be quiet. "Don't cover your mouth. I want to hear everything." He didn't listen so I went down in between his legs and licked the tip. He finally gave in and moved his hand away. "K-killua... Don't stop~" "Wasn't planning on it." I finally took all of him in, feeling it reach the back of my throat. "C-can I -Ugh-" I understood what he was trying to say and I nodded. He began to grab my hair, keeping my head still as he thrusted hard. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt his slow down, eventually finishing in my throat. I looked him in the eyes and swallowed, showing him I did.

Y/n:
God, he's so good at this... I pulled him up to kiss him, biting his lip for permission. He opened his mouth and I touched my tongue everywhere I could, claiming him. He pulled away and started leaving hickeys on my lower neck, pulling at my shirt to take it off. I took it off, giving him access to my chest. "You are way to pretty, you know that?" He muttered as he made his way down, hickeys being left as he did. "Look at you. A mess just for me... Only me." He smirked and began do strip himself. I couldn't help but stare at him.  I'm guessing he noticed because he lifted my chin up so he could give me a soft kiss.

As he did, he finally took off his shorts and boxers leaving him looking like a fucking god. "How'd I get lucky..?" I said as he started blushing as well. "Shut up... I'm the lucky one." I kissed his nose leaving him as red as a rose. I pinned him down on the bed, arms above his head as I gave hickeys and love bites all over his chest and abs. He was definitely enjoying himself because he let out soft moans which sounded adorable may I add. I made my way down and kissed his tip. He stiffened slightly from me teasing his sensitive place. I went down a little farther and pushed my tongue into him. "Ah! F-fuckk... Y/n~" I was getting harder from his whines and moans, making me get impatient.

I pulled away and put three fingers in front of his mouth. "Suck." He listened immediately. "Such a good boy for me, aren't you~?" I pulled them away and went lower. "Is it alright if I...?" He nodded quickly, making me chuckle at how impatient he can be. As I added my fingers, he began to push himself into them. "Well well well~ Someone's impatient!" I teased as I pulled my fingers out. He whined from the feeling of nothing in him until I put my tip against him. Painfully slow was how I put it in. "Y/n! P-please~ just -mm~- put it in! Please~" "Who am I to ignore your wishes. Don't forget you wanted this, okay?" I shoved it all in making him gasp. I waited for a moment so he could get used to it. As soon as he gave me the sign that I could move, I didn't hold back.

Killua:
I kept thrusting faster and faster making me scream his name. "FUCK! Y/NN~~!" I wouldn't be surprised if our neighbors could hear us, but for right now I didn't care. All I cared about was what was happening right now. As I begged for him to go harder, faster or whatever, he listened. As he did he was praising me. "God~ You're doing -fuuuckk- amazing for me, baby." "You look so fucking hot right now, you know that~?" I could feel a familiar knot in my stomach, making me warn him I was about to finish. "M-me too... But t-try to hold it in for me. Okay, my angel~?" I nodded and a little bit later I couldn't hold it in. "G-go ahead! Cum for me~"

I finally let go and I felt him pull out, finishing on my stomach. We stayed there for a minute until he got up to get a washrag to clean up. He came backed with it and wiped off his load on my stomach. "Alright... I should go get some clean sheets." I said as I stood up. "FUCK-" I instantly sat back down. "Oh... Was I too rough?!" He said worried. "I'll be fine... Plus, I asked for it right~?" I teased. He turned a bright red and I laughed. God, I really am lucky. He grabbed our clothes and helped me out. Afterwards, he grabbed the dirty sheets and put them in the dirty clothes hamper and laid down with me. "I'm exhausted... Though I guess it makes sense." I say as I latched onto his chest. "Alright.. let's take a nap because I'm pretty tired as well."

~BONUS~•

Gon officially gave up on life. Killua and Y/n walked into the living room and froze. "Oh shit..." "WHYYYYY MY EARSSSS" The two literally laughed and apologized for traumatizing the poor green bean. "NDUDGDKDBFDKSVIMMASLEEPWITHLEORIOANDKURAPIKATONIGHT." Little did he know, they were gonna fuck too.... Poor boi.

A/N Poor grass boy 💔 it sucks to be him :) ANYGAYS- Hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIII

•||•Word Count: 1092•||•