🍋-Killugon-🔥

IF YOU KNOW ME, NO U DONT!!!PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL CHARACTERS ARE OF AGE FOR CONSENT!

⚠️ Smut (obviously). If your not comfortable, pleas don't read!⚠️

Killua POV:
Me and Kurapika lost a bet against a friend of ours and had to wear a god damn maid dress! At least I look hot.😼 Kurapika and I walked into our apartment rooms, as we lived int the same apartment building, and just hoped Gon and Leorio weren't there yet. Turns out, they were both in me and Gons apartment. They just stared at me after looking up from their game of Uno. "W-wow... Wait! IS KURAPIKA WEARING ONE TOO?!?!" Leorio jumped up and ran to his room... Poor Kurapika-

"H-hey, Killua! You look... Great." He stood up and looked me up and down, definitely checking me out. I immediately got embarrassed [BECAUSE WHO WOULDNT?!?] and just looked to the floor, muttering a thanks. "Well, Killua, wanna go to my room?" He had a smirk that I didn't trust, but followed him to his room anyways. "So? What ya wanna do, Gon?" "You." I just looked at him, stunned he can just say that! "U-uh... What?" "You heard me.." He walked up to me and pulled me closer to him, feeling something hard. "I want you."

I finally gave in and just kissed him with everything I had, holding his shoulders as he tried to untie the back of the dress. He finally did as he started undoing his belt and jeans, sitting down and pushing me to my knees. "You know what to do... Don't you, Killu?" He used that god damn nickname... I nodded and pulled it out of his boxers and just started pecking his base while going up, painfully slow. "Hurry the fuck up... P-lease." He had a demanding yet sweet voice which got me to give in again and suck. Soon enough, I started to deep throat him, hurting my throat with how big he is. "AH! Yes... K-killu... I'm gonna..." As soon as he said those words, I sped up and he started to move my head with it. Then, I swallowed it all and opened my mouth to show him.

Gon POV:
God.. he's so good at this. "Hun.. bed. Now." He quickly went to the bed, ready for me to destroy him respectfully. As I was about to finger him, I saw that there was something already in there. "Oh~ You are so dirty, Killu~!" I said, slowly pulling it out, making sure he could feel every bit of it. As soon as I pulled it out, he begged me to fill him back up again. "G-gon... Please! I n-need it!" I shoved it in, not going slow. "That shut you up, didn't it?" He looked back and I could see tears in his eyes as drool made it's way to the sheets. He looked so desperate for me! It was cute... "You ready? I don't think I'm gonna go that easy on you..." He practically did it himself, going back hitting my waist. I gave him what he wanted and so much more.

Killua POV:
I was in ecstacy, rolling my eyes back and tongue hanging out. I gave up on trying to be quiet and held onto home for dear life. We went way more than 2 rounds, maybe even 6. This night felt like it would never end and I loved every. God. Damn. Second. I was being destroyed, but I was also being praised for how good I am.

I really am a good boy, after all. 😏

A/N
Sorry this one's short, but I just felt like putting something else out while I still have screentime :] have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIII!
             •||• Word Count: 638•||•