🔥Leopika~🍋

IF YOU KNOW ME IRL, NO YOU DONT- Top pic has nothing to do with this chapter, just cute :)P.S. all characters are aged up!!

⚠️ADULT THEMES(obviously) PLEASE DONT READ IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE OR YOUNGER THAN 11⚠️

Kurapika POV:
I stare into my husband's gorgeous eyes as I feel him start to move his hand lower. "Sunshine, are you okay with me touching you?" He began looking to my lips, waiting for my answer. I move his chin up, making him look into my eyes. I nodded happily. "Leorio... I really want this. But please... Be gentle?" He smiled and kisses me, as if saying that I'll be okay. (YALL IM BREAKING DOWN BUT IMMA FINISH THIS-) He began to go down, giving my soft loving kisses as he starts taking off my shirt and his following. I pulled him in for a heated, passionate kiss. We started to hurry up a little bit afterwards, pants on the floor in an instant. He pulled me up on his lap as he just stared.

Leorio POV:
He pulled me into the hottest kiss he'd ever given me as I started to go slightly faster in undressing both of us. As I stared as his body, I just admired every scar, curve, 'imperfection' and felt him squirm from me staring. I glanced back up and saw he was a red mess. He looked so cute as I pulled him down for another heated kiss. I started to feel something against my abdomen and touched it accidentally, hearing him let oud a small groan. We pulled away and I began to touch more, trying to get more out of his soft precious lips. I got that and a lot more. God, he's like clay that I can mold in my hands.

~!3rd person!~
Kurapika held onto Leorios shoulders and let out moans and began to move on Leorio, making him jerk. They both began to unfold and become louder the more they moved. Leorio finally had enough and moved Kurapika so he was under him. Leorio started to leave hickies from his neck down to his v-line. He glanced up, making sure he was still fine with what was about to happen. Kurapika just jerked up, wanting more friction. Leorio finally started again and started to give him some attention where he needed it.

Kurapika POV:
He finally started touching me where I needed it and I couldn't shut up. "AHHH! THERE!" I started feeling some kind of turn in my stomach, and Leorio seemed to know what was happening. "Not yet, sunshine. I haven't even had my fun yet~" He said as he started to let go. God, he's such a tease. I love it.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as I heard a cap of a bottle open. I glanced down, seeing Leorio put liquid on his fingers, going down to my hole. (YALL ITS DAY 2 OF WORKING ON THIS-) "AH!" It was so cold as he put his finger in. "I-it hurts.." he looked up and kissed by my eyes as I started to tear up. "It's okay, baby. It'll only hurt for a second, then it'll feel really good~" Soon enough, it did start to feel amazing. He put in another then another as I became a moaning mess, thrusting back into his long slender fingers. "Oh, hun... You think I'm just gonna let you feel my fingers?" He said, lust in his low voice as he started taking them out. I whimpered in feeling empty, but soon that was replaced with shock as I saw him putting on the condom, almost rolling it with how long he is, most likely around 10 1/2 inches... This is gonna be amazing.

Leorio POV:
I took out my fingers, getting ready to enter his tight hole. (JDBDHGH) I pulled him closer, putting the tip in. I looked up to his face, as if asking if he's okay. He nodded as I slowly entered. He had low groans and moans as I stretched him out. Once I was half way in, I thrusted the rest. "AHHH! L-LEORIO!" He yelled and stared at me, surprised pissed and enticed all at once. "I'm sorry, sunshine! It was just taking to long.." I waited for a sign that I could move and started to slowly go in and out.

"God, Kura... Your so damn tight!" He began to beg me to go faster.. harder.. rougher. Hell, who am I to disobey? Not like I wanted to stop when I'm so close. "L-Leorio... More! P-pleasee~" He looked into my eyes with pure lust and began to bounce as I sat him up on my lap. I kept playing around with his chest and gave him as many Chickies as I could while he scratched the hell out of my back. "Oh s-shit.. I'm close, Kura." He just kept going, getting sloppier while he was twitching. He started to just grab onto my back and holy shit, it hurt. But they pain and pleasure together just helped with my voice being more audible.

Kurapika POV:
"L-Leorio.... I-IM GONNA-" "M-ME TOO..." We both reached our climax and rode them out until we finally were calmed down. He lifted me up, me whining from the feeling, and brought me to the bathroom. "Don't wanna be all stinky and sticky, right?" He laughed. My throat hurt to much from earlier, so I just hugged him tighter as he sat us down into the warm water. "Need help, princess?" I nodded as he cleaned me up. I turned back to him once he was done and gave him a small pec k as I helped clean him up too. I saw the scratches I gave him and frowned... I hurt him. He noticed and turned my face to his. "Sunshine, it doesn't hurt... Well, it stings a little bit it's okay. I like them." He kissed my forehead and I just cleaned up his chest.

[~|~Time skip to their bed~|~]
3rd person POV:
Leorio sat Kurapika on the bed, putting on a shirt and boxers, then giving Kurapika his shirt and some boxers. The shirt was big on him, which just made Leorio smile a little bigger. "Come onnn~~" Kurapika whined as he made grabby motions to Leorio, hinting he wanted to cuddle. Leorio was awed by how cute his boyfriend could be. "All right, all right! Come here baby" Kurapika laid on Leorios chest, listening to his heart beat as he slept. "Good night, my precious sunshine."

A/N
FINALLY! OH MY GOD! THAT TOOK FOREVER! Anygays, hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was the first time I ever wrote smut.😅 Please let me know if you would like anymore smuts or just stories in general! Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIII!

              •||•Word Count: 1159•||•