🩹🧸Agere🧸🩹

Requested by Hisokasjarofcum
                   🌀🌻Leopika🌻🌀
                       ✨💕SFW💕✨

Kurapika POV:
  I was at home again today, but I help Gon look after Killua. Turns out, he uses little space to cope as well. I'm glad they found a safe coping mechanism, but this is just making me want to slip as well! "Hey, Kurapika? Do you have any coloring books?" I nodded my head, almost forgetting they didn't know. I went and grabbed them and a few markers. "Here ya go, little one. Just try not to make a mess, okay?" He nodded his head and just scribbled. Leorio came home a few minutes after, making Killua panic about getting caught. "Shhh! It's okay, baby! Uh..." Gon was trying hard, but kinda failing. I took over. "Hey, little one! It's okay... Shhhh" I picked him up and swayed around a little bit. "Oh! Hello Gon! Hey Killu-" Leorio stopped in his tracks and stared for a sec.

"Well, hello there!" He smiled. He sat down on the couch behind me. "See? It's okay!" I put him back down with Gon, both of them surprised at how he knew what Age Regression was as well. "I wan daw! Bubbaaaaaa! Gib da boo markr!!" I sat down beside Leorio and just leaned on his shoulder. "Hey, lil guy." How?!?! "You aren't very good at hiding it." It's like he can read my mind... "Even so, I can't! I don wanna ruin da time with Killua an Gon!" Shit... It's starting to be obvious in my voice... "It's alright, Kura. I'm here." I nodded and just watched the boys, making sure they're okay.

{Later}

I was almost fully in little space, and trying to stop it... Until.. BAM Owie..
"KURA?!?" "KUWAPIKA?!" KURAPIKA?!!" Uh oh... I Cri an sceam. I gotta boo-boo!! "Oh no... My poor kiddo!" Daddy lookded at my legg an lef to get da ban-aid. "Kiddo..? Kurapika, are you a little as well?" "..mhm..." "You know, you could of said something!" Kilwa was in fron a me. "Boo-boo..." He hugg my legg. "Well, come 'ere, lil guy. Let's go watch some TV!" "YAA!"

Leorio POV: Gon and Killua decided to go home when he got hurt

Leorio POV:
Gon and Killua decided to go home when he got hurt. We said our good byes, and went to the couch. "Okay, kiddo. Which one do ya want?" I showed him the different band aids. "Uhhhh dat one!" He pointed to the panda band aid, so I put it on his leg after wiping it off with an alcohol wipe so it doesn't get infected. It wasn't big, just a scrap. "There! Want me to kiss it better as well?" He nodded and giggled when I give his leg little pecks over and over. "Alrighty! What do ya wanna watch kiddo?" "Uhhhh..... Ponii! Ponii!" My Little Pony is one of the shows he likes, so I'm not fully surprised. I turned it on and he started 'singing' the song.

I went ahead and grabbed his bottle and filled it with some apple juice and gave it to him, as well as his blankies and paci. "Tank u, daddy!" "Of course, lil guy. Whatever you need, I'll get for you!" We continued to watch more MLP and just played around the rest of the day. "Tank u, daddy. U da bestest daddy evr!" "Awww. Well, your the best kiddo ever!"

A/N Hey guys! Yup this was a requested chapter and I really hope you liked it! If you would like any certain chapter, please go to the request page! :) Have a great day/night/afternoon BAIIIIII!

            •||•Word Count:599•||•