🌺Meruem x Komugi🌺

❤️Fluff❤️
           ⚠️Tw: mention of gore⚠️

Meruem POV:
Today me and Komugi have finished another game of Gungi. She,once again, won this match. "I think you should rest. It's already midnight." She stood up and bowed, thanking me for another game. I looked away, but I turned back once I heard a thud. "Ah! Oh... I'm sorry, sir Meruem! I-i dropped my cane." She was on the floor, crawling around like an idiot. I stood in front of her, picking her up and grabbing her cane. "I shall bring you to your room. Do not object, okay?" I glanced at her face. She just nodded and held on to my chest.

"Komugi. Are you eating all of your meals correctly? I can feel your bones more than skin." Her grip became shaky. She was... Nervous? "I-I'm sorry, sir! I... I just feel that I'm a burden for you... I shouldn't be making you go through all of this trouble just for me..." I started at her, shocked. A burden? "Why would you think that?" I sat her down In her room, moving her hair away from her face and getting a tissue so she can blow her nose so I can hear her clearly. "I... I'm here and just taking your food! And your time! I don't want to be in the way of your leadership..." "Stop this now, Komugi!" I interrupted her. "You take my food and time because I want you to! Don't you understand? I care about your well-being!" I stopped, shocked at the last sentence. It was silent.

Komugi POV:
He... Cares? I don't think the great leader has said anything like this before... I smiled and reached out, looking for him. He stands in front of my arms, and I pulled him forward into a hug. "Thank you, great leader. I promise that I will use your time wisely!" He kneels down and hugs me back, taking my hair out of their natural ponytails. "Now, Komugi, can you eat something? Even just like... I don't know... A waffle?" I smile and nod. Later on, I heard a plate sit on my counter. "Here's a small waffle. I just want you to be comfortable with some food at least." I ate most of the waffle and felt his his hand on my cheek, cleaning up the syrup on my face.

He hugged me and just held me. "Komugi. Don't you ever try to starve yourself ever again. Okay?" "Of course, sir." "Please. Call me my name." I held his face and smiled. "Of course...

                         Sir Meruem."

A/N
Hey, guys! I haven't made a single thing, sadly, about this ship. I've been wanting to, but I haven't exactly had any ideas, so just decided to make something while I wrote it. :) Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIII!

             •||•Word Count: 482•||•