HAPPY PRIDE!!!

So! For pride month, I'll be making some pride headcannon for a character for this week! So for example, today I'm gonna do Alluka and tomorrow I might do Gon :) Enjoy these LGBT headcannons!!!

°Alluka is mtf and started estrogen when she was ready young, so it worked wonders for her.

°She doesn't exactly feel any like lovey dovey feelings for people other than family, so she's a questioning aromantic!

°The closest thing to a relationship she's ever had was with her old stuffed animal

°Her parents didn't like it at all when she came out fully as trans, so they never ever mentioned a daughter around others. If they asked? They laugh and say they only have boys.

°Killua obviously accepts her, as well as Kalluto. Milluki is on the fence and Illumi doesn't give a single fuck, so just calls her an 'it'

°Gon learned about Alluka from Killua telling him. Alluka wanted to tell him, but she also didn't mind because the important part to her was that he was accepting towards her.

°The only transphobic things said to her was her family and one guy who found out from being a touchy sicko. He was never seen again after Killua *ahem* "spoke" to him.

°Killua brought her to a pride parade once and instantly had to cover her eyes from nudity, though she always loved hearing the stories told by people like her. She even tried to tell others her story! {Killua didn't let her bc they're still from an assassination family!}

°Alluka got her first dress when she was 5 by Killua on Christmas! She wore that dress for weeks until she eventually had to get it washed. She also got her signature headband from Milluki. It was a custom made one from Amazon and it was the only one in stock, so it's really special to her.

A/N so yup! Those were some LGBT headcannons about/for Alluka! Again, have a fun pride month and a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIII
•||•Word Count: 341•||•