Our night ×Leopika×

I realized I didnt make any Leopika, so here we go! And this is their first date. This takes place a month after they first split up.

Leorio's POV:
Today is the day. I never knew I would date him, let alone a man. But, here I am, getting ready for our first date. I decided a library date would be nice for the both of us, since we're bookworms and all.

It's already time!?! Eh?! It feels like it's been 5 seconds, but it's been 1 hour! Alright, time to go.. hopefully he shows up.

      •|| at the library bc I'm lazy asf ||•

Kurapikas POV:
Leorio is 5 minutes late... What if he's not coming? No, he's not like that. Right? Oh, here he is. I called him over and we sat down, talking about what we've been doing. Apperently, Leorio got into his medical school that he's been working hard for. I'm really happy for him! "So, did you read any books yet, sunshine?" Leorio says.

Sunshine... A pet name? I mean, it's not awful... Kind of comforting, actually. it takes him a moment to fully understand what he said. Soon enough, he was as red as I was. After a few seconds of awkward silence, I tell him about this book I'm currently reading. "You know, Leorio, I bet you'll be the best doctor. Probably as good as the one in my book... No, not that good yet." I tease. He looks pretty annoyed, but giggled a little. "Really? You wanna bet, huh?" He says back, trying to defend his pride. "You know what? Yes. Yes I do. I bet you won't be as amazing as a literal fictional character that is only spoken of twice in my book." I said, rolling my eyes.

Narrator POV:
Whenever the date was coming to an end, they officially said they were boyfriends, and the will go on a date again. A few months later, they met up again (the boys are probably with Kite) and Kurapika lost his bet. Leorio was a top student in every class, and even skipped a grade for how well he was doing. "See? I told you I'd be amazing. Didn't I, sunshine?" Leorio says smirking. "Yes you did, darling. You win." The pet name caught Leorio off guard, but he didn't mind it.

"Wanna make another bet, Pika?"

"Bet? Bet on what, exactly..?"

"I bet that you won't be standing for longer than 10 seconds."  "What are you talking abo-" right that second, Leorio picked up Kurapika. "WAH- LEORIO! Put me down.." Kurapika said, wrapping his legs around Leorio. "If you want me to put you down, then why are you holding on to me? Huh?" Leorio teases, lifting the smaller boy a little higher so they're face to face. "Because I don't wanna fall in the floor.. duh!" Leorio laughs at this, but then gets an idea.

Leorio's POV:
Let's see how he likes this! I push him down on the bed sideways, so I'm still over him. I soon grab his waist and..

Tickle his sides, making him laugh (what were you thinking.. ya nasties-) soon enough, his face was turning red from laughing to hard. "L-leorio! S-stop it!! Hahahahaha!" I finally gave in and stopped, even though I knew karma was coming. At that moment, he grabbed and kissed me. "Ha! That's what you get!" He laughed.

This whole ordeal happened in 2 hours, so it was 8:30pm. We were both pretty tired, so we went to bed. I held him close, putting my lips on his forehead for a gentle kiss. "Good dreams, my sunshine." Same to you, my darling"

Author~chan
I know this one was short compared to the other ones, but I didn't really have much to really do because, I mean, it's a library date- but yeah! Have a great day/night/afternoon! Bye guysss! 🙃 I still need some ideas and requests. Please put them in the request chapter! Tysm 💗

               {{Word count: 672}}