Chapter Three

~ Underestimation Never Ends Well~

Alexis POV

As the aura around Sai continued to grow, the students of class 1-a cowered at the immense power emitting from my usually calm and bored husband as he cracked his knuckles.

I looked over to Genos, sweat slid down the side of his face as he looked at Saitama.

Genos has only ever experienced this feeling once when they spared together.

That feeling of imminent death.

'And boy what a day that was. A whole new canyon was created thanks to Sai's punch.'

But this feeling was that times ten.

"You willing to bet your life on that?"

The pomeranian, Katsuki, took a step back. His usual scowl shaking under the pressure of my overpowering and overprotective husbands glare.

I stepped between the two and faced Sai while placing a calming hand on his chest, "Now Saitama, we don't murder minors, right?"

He looked at me before looking over to Katsuki. Then he looked at me and flatly stated in his original monotone,

"I'm willing to make an exception with this one."

Katsuki flinched behind me at the surprisingly menacing sound of Saitama's normal voice. I shook my head playfully as I held my forehead with a sigh,

"No Sai. No exceptions." He deflated at my answer then pointed a finger at Katsuki behind me but kept his eyes on mine, "If he calls you that again.." He looked over at Bakugo, ".. all morals go out the window."

Bakugo gulped as he walked back over to his classmates with shame and embarrassment with his head hung low.

Aizawa talked to his students, breaking the uncomfortable and tense silence, to get ready for the ball throw.

After they had finally gotten a new ball, Aizawa continued explaining the gist of the test as Sai and I had demonstrated previously.

I caressed Saitama's cheek as I whispered, "Thanks for looking out for me, Sai." He gently grabbed my wrist that was holding his face as he smiled softly, "Anything for you, Lex."

I could tell he was calming down, his face reverted back into its original, cute, bored state.

We turned towards the students only to see Aizawa's hair flying above his head with his scarf levitating, and his eyes glowing with red.

Midoriya stood in fear as Aizawa had gotten closer to him.

I laughed nervously with my eyes closed while Saitama just spoke out my exact thoughts, "What the hell did we miss?"