Chapter Sixteen

~ roaring sports festival ~
<<part two>>

~ roaring sports festival ~<<part two>>

Third Person POV

Sonic was sitting in the dormitory common room, sitting on the couch as the live feed of the sports festival played.

"You think Saitama will find someone strong as him in this universe?"

He looked over to the other side of room, where King was playing with his portable Nintendo game, his gaze still fixated on the small screen as he waited for an answer from the assassin.

Sonic shrugged at the question, "Maybe, maybe not

Sonic shrugged at the question, "Maybe, maybe not. The scary thing is the possibility of someone out there stronger that baldy."

King hummed in agreement before he huffed, "Alright, I'm heading back to my room. That's enough social interaction for the day."

The burly otaku groggily stood up and walked towards his room, "Update me later, okay?"

"You got it big guy," Sonic said as he held a thumbs up (despite knowing that King couldn't see him) with a half of pocky hanging out his mouth.

As he heard a door close, he sighed deeply, "If there is a God, he wouldn't allow someone stronger than Saitama to exist. No matter what universe."

at the festival—

Hawks POV

'That wasn't her. Was it?'

All I had saw was a blur.

Someone talked about a woman with brown hair and eyes, and she was supposedly powerful but no one has seen her in action apparently. They said she was competing in the UA Sports Festival, saying she was one of the assistant teachers.

'I didn't even know UA had assistant teachers.'

But once I arrived at the stadium, it was packed. So I flew over the arena walls and landed on a nearby balcony.

I saw the big screen and saw a flash of white, red, and blue seemingly disappearing into thin air.

"At least now I have a lead," I said to myself, slowing filling with hope that I was finally closer to finding that Caped Beauty once again.