Chapter Eight

~ The Incident ~
{{Part Two}}

~ The Incident ~{{Part Two}}

Third Person POV

Class 1-a kept standing in fear as more and more henchmen villains walked through the ominous portal into the USJ facility.

"Those are villains. Real villains." Aizawa coldly stated as he readied himself for a fight.

Kurogiri's voice echoed through the facility, "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. All Might should've been here along with the girl."

His deep, demonic like, voice caused even more fear growing inside the students. "Stay back." Genos demanded from the back of the class as he and Sonic walked through the terrified students.

Once they both made it to the front, they protectively stood before the teenagers. Genos and Sonic prepared for battle but Aizawa quickly erased that idea as he yelled,

"No! You two may not be kids but you are my responsibility! Just wait for Saitama and Alexis to return!"

Midoriya, as well as the majority of the class, began to wonder why Aizawa so heavily depended on the assistant teachers' return. They knew they had strength but the students doubted they could defeat these powerful villains.

Shigaraki smiled,"Ah so the girl is here,"

But his smiled falters as he didn't see a sign of All Might, "Where is he?" The rest of the lower villains continued to spread all over the facility, "I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends."

The students glanced at the horrifyingly tall monster that seemed so lifeless. He was hunched over, standing next to Shigaraki as he continued surveying the area.

Kurogiri straightened up as Shigaraki was getting closer to a tantrum, "They want All Might. The Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here."

He smirked under the hand covering his face as he tilted his head towards the students, "Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out and play."

The scarf around Aizawa flared up and levitated around him as his hair lifted along with it.

Midoriya started understanding the true nature of evil. The things pro heroes go up against daily.

Pure evil stared at them and pure fear stared back.

~ With Our Married Couple ~

Alexis and Saitama found themselves lost once more as they wandered around the halls of the USJ facility. "I'm telling you, we passed that plant three times now!"

Alexis groaned as she leaned her head on the back her husbands neck, "I know Sai, it's like every different turn we try to take we end up meeting this potted plant again."