Eyes shut tightly. I shut down.

[OKAY PL E A SE AND I MEAN THIS SERIOUSLY, PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE FOLLOWING: THREATS OF RAPE. VAGUE (OR NOT-SO-VAGUE, DEPENDING ON YOUR DEFINITION OF VAGUE) FLASHBACKS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT. ABUSE. TORTURE(?) USE OF THE WORD 'FAIRY' IN A HOMOPHOBIC WAY.]

All of this is a huge trigger warning.

I'm so sorry but my POVs keep getting screwed up, I keep accidentally switching from first person to third person :///

This song actually fits really well.

I'm so sorry about this.

-

Iwa's POV

FUCK. SHIT. GODDAMNIT.

He's gone, he's fucking gone and it's all my fucking fault.

What could they want with the guy? He's literally a college student with a major in something dumb like astrology.

(What? I may have seen that in his 'description' on Instagram...)

Who the fuck-

Who the fuck would know where he is let alone the fact that I've already fucking kidnapped him...

I cant even fucking track him cause his phones still with me...

Shit.

What if they're torturing him this second?

Fucking shit.

He could be dead right now...

In my frantic pacing, my eyes catch on a yellow sticky note on top of Oikawa's phone.

" you have 24 hours to be at this address with a million dollars in cash or the bitch's mine to do whatever I want with. maybe i'll finally put his pretty ass to use. (: "

The address is scrawled on the back, barely legible.

It was probably addressed to whoever got to the crime scene first but what did they expect? The police aren't known for handling hostage situations well.

Unless...

They were expecting someone else to end up here...

But who?

By the time I'm done reading, I'm completely ready to murder this sick bastard in the worst ways imaginable. What the fuck is that "putting his ass to use" thing about. It sounds disturbingly familiar.

He's threatening to rape Oikawa.

My body shakes with rage, this fucking bastard. I'm going to tear him limb from limb. Literally. I can and will physically tear him apart.

I'm going to make him cut his own dick off them feed it to him.

I'll put his fucking face to use, all its good for is being pummeled to the fucking cement with my fists.

And calling Oikawa a bitch? He'll fucking learn to shut his mouth before he spews more bullshit.

Asshole. That's where I remember that 'put his mouth to use' phrase from...

Flashes of Oikawa's scarred arms come to the forefront of my mind, the repulsive threatening text messages, everything.

This guy is gonna wish he was never born.

Oh I'll be bringing that fucking money, sure.

He won't know what hit em.

Actually, I'll make sure he knows exactly what hit him.

-

Oikawa's POV

I wake up in a haze feeling almost like cottons been stuffed down my throat and ears.

I feel like a human-cotton ball.

Fragments of conversation can be heard over the rumbling of the cars engine,

"Don't worry man, you'll get to keep your bitch."

"Oh" he chuckles unnervingly,

"I'm not worried about that, but do you think the pink haired whore and his fairy friends are gonna show up with the money on time?"

"We've been tracking these kids for awhile now, I'm sure they'll have enough." The one in front of the wheel replies,

"The little girly one is pretty fuckin rich if what I hear is true."

Oikawa seethes silently, trying hard not to correct them. Kenma loathes being called 'girly' and how dare these fucking assholes talk about his friends like that.

Oh fuck.

These fucking assholes.

My own wording haunts me to my core, Asshole. I was too out of it to properly recognize the voice of the bastard who has my legs on his lap, the man who took so much from me, as cliche as it sounds, for no apparent reason.

Flashes of the man go through my head in quick succession.

Breath on my neck that smelled distinctly of cigarettes and death.

A smirk that only revealed yellowing teeth.

Cold, dead blue eyes.

Hands. Hands all over my body.

The sharp pain of knives bearing down on my arm.

The lust that painted his face grotesquely when he saw my eyes, red and puffy, streaked with tears.

The degrading things he'd say to me.

The worst was always the compliments, his jeering tone and the fact that they were coming from him.

"Awww," he cooed, tauntingly.

"my pretty little slut wants more~"

"TAKE IT BITCH."

The swarm of haunting memories blessedly comes to an end only for me to be met with an arguably worse reality.

-

That was dark.

I'm not gonna put my usual heart divider for this one cause that feels kind of wrong after that.