i'll run in circles 'till i crash.

Song doesn't really work but this lyric specifically does?

Oikawa's POV

I drift in an out of consciousness, pain flowers throughout my body. Everything hurts, everything hurts so bad, I just wanna go home.

I want to die.

I'm so scared, I don't want to fully regain consciousness, anything bad could happen, terrible scenarios blur through my dazed mind. Yeah, I wanna be anywhere but here.

I don't even notice the salty tear stains permeating my face, the blood that I'm loosing is probably life threatening,

hopefully life threatening.

I know better than to try and break the car window, I knew better than to try and break out of Iwaizumis grasp too but... whatever.

Adrenaline can make you do stupid things, fear will make you do stupid things. If I try and attack Asshole, especially in this weakened state, I will probably die. Although I could try and 'attack' him to distract the driver in an attempt to get us into a small car crash?

He'll probably veer off the road away from other cars.

I haul myself up from the faux leather seat of what I now realize is a truck and take a swing at Asshole, it's almost like the world is in slow motion, I see his face, the face that's haunted my nightmares, that's haunted me in general.

I freeze up.

I cant do it, can't get any closer to him, my body shuts down from fear and I collapse backwards, my head hitting the door. I don't even have any energy to wince at the hard plastic wracking my skull. I shuffle backwards, the adrenaline quickly undoing the paralyzing effects fear had, I scramble to the door, grabbing the door handle desperately.

The 'Ram' logo I had seen on the trucks steering wheel comes back into perspective...

My dad had a Ram truck. You have to enable a feature in order to get 'auto locking' on the truck if I remember correctly?

A new wave of pain rushes through my stomach.

Fuck, what is that?

I double over around the door handle, yanking over and over in desperation quickly realizing that this truck must have that enabled.

Asshole seems to be getting out of the initial shock that must've come from me trying and failing to punch him.

One more yank and I'm tumbling onto the hard pavement of sidewalk, I hear the ringing of a bike in the distance then a disembodied voice cussing.

A man on a bike whirrs past me.

Wait.... I'm.. free?

I scramble to my knees, looking around, it was a one way street... they won't be able to get back to me for at least another 15 minutes.

My muscles are weak but... adrenaline does wonders..

It occurs to me that in that truck... I'd been barely strong enough to open a car door, I'd almost given up it was so difficult to me. I really need to heal... I need to eat something..

Scrambling to my feet, I survey my surroundings a bit more, it's a busy city, good, I need to hide.

-

Don't worry. He'll probably get kidnapped again.

The heart is back