This Life Is Breaking Into the Day

OKAYOKAY I GET IT I POSTED AGAIN I LOOK AT WATTPAD AND HAVE 80 NOTIFS GOSH I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU ALL WERE SO INVESTED. MY LIFE IS A DISASTER RIGHT NOW OBVIOUSLY BUT I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS JUST AT A SLOW PACE.

-

Cars speed by, reminiscent of a highway. The blaring lights make me dizzy as music gurgles in the back of my mind, almost meshing with the whirring of traffic.

I'm scared but after everything, it feels almost like a thrum in the back of my mind, constant and almost comforting.

Consistency.

Consistency is what fuels people and I am no different, the never ending pain is like a typical Tuesday by now. But not really.

My nails dig into the lacerations on my arm, I know that I could in theory escape this car or even try and kill not-so-tall, dark and handsome over there but what would that get me??

A-whole-nother situation. A worse situation.

This man clearly has issues but at least he has some semblance of a conscience. At least that's what I think?

He changed the stupid radio when it was bothering my migraine, he couldn't have known why or how it was bothering me but he did change it as some sort of sick apology.

Now, I know that I owe him nothing, he's caused me nothing but harm. He knows this, at least I hope he knows I don't owe him anything.

When I was little, like 13-17 and so on I loved watching crime documentaries, those YouTube videos that were all aesthetic with monotone voices. The murderers- usually a man with an obsession- always felt justified. Always felt like their victim wanted it, they 'cared' for these victims and couldn't fathom how they could possibly be in the wrong.

Maybe even if Edward Cullen over there does care, Oikawa just screwed himself over anyway.

He has been screwed over this whole time though, he doesn't need to try and wonder what he could've possibly done wrong because he *knows* that he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He glances to his left to look at the man who'd taken him away in the first place, the man who ultimately started this whole kidnapping thing.. his jaw is clenched and he looks a little overly interested in the road in front of him. I mean yeah, he's driving but still-

I almost want to crumple up the Snickers wrapper and throw it at him.

That would be too playful though, I don't really want him getting the wrong idea.

I would be a fool to say that I'm not scared of him, that's a flat-out lie that I can't even think in the back of my mind without refuting. I'm sure he knows this, maybe he gets some sick satisfaction is terrifying me.

In my head, I honestly don't believe that he wants to scare me which is so so stupid but I can't help it.

I'm positive he gets a sick pleasure in this though. Its truly disgusting but I can't force myself to be repulsed.

Maybe I've finally lost it.

I look to my left, outside of the car to see an eerily familiar vehicle driving along next to us on the one way road... a feel a rush of cold run through my whole body, my breathing seizes and I'm left staring. I can't even think twice about the fear of them seeing me.

It is so clear that they must have somehow put a tracking device on eithet me or Iwa-Chan...

-

next chapter will be in iwas pov!

<3