•4

Kavin was putting back the plates and spoon on its place when he accidentally dropped the spoon cause a little loud sound to be heard in the silence.

Kavin closed his eyes tightly and in an instance the lights in the kitchen was turned on.

"Kavin, what's going on?"he heard his mom and looked at him shocked.

"M-mom......."

"Kavin,what are you doing here at this hour?" Sarawat asked and Kavin gulped down trying to find a lie, for a boy who doesnt lie like that it would be hard.

"I........... I was hungry?"

"Are you asking us?"Tine raised and eyebrow and Kavin gulped down.

"I- I mean...I w-was hungry"Kavin said and His parents obviously was holding back a smile. They of course should be disappointed in their son lying but it's good enough to know that he's doing it to help his friend.

"Have you ate anything?"Sarawat asked and he nodded.

"I heated the leftover and ate it"Kavin said and Tine nodded.

"Are you still hungry? Should I make something for you?"Tine asked and Kavin shook his head.

"No mom, I'm full"

"Then go to bed, you have classes"Sarawat said and Kavin nodded and rushed back to his room.

"He even started lying to us, but surprisingly I'm not disappointed today"Tine said and Sarawat chuckled hugging him and pushing him back to their room to go back to sleep.

_

"Thanks babe,if it weren't for you,I would've been starved to death last night"Kavin was pulled into a tight hug from Thyme once he entered the classroom and the nickname caused Kavin to blush a pull away silently. He pushed up his glasses and cleared his throat as he sat on his seat which was one seat away from Thyme's.

"It's stated that the body can survive 8 to 21 day's without food and water and upto 2months with adequate intake of water"Kavin said in a low voice and Thyme and Ava stared at him with a look of 'disbelief'.

"W-what are you looking at?"Kavin asked touching his face to feel if there's anything on his face and Thyme gasped.

"How.....how can you talk back science to me when I was obviously just thanking you"Thyme asked and Ava cracked.

"Exactly and no Thyme,this hungry bastard can't be the one those scientists were talking about. He would eat both of us alive if he starve for one night"Ava said earning a smack behind her head from Thyme.

"Shut your mouth unless you wanna be dead"Thyme threatened and Ava scoffed rubbing her head.

"D-did your mom scold you?"Kavin questioned and Thyme chuckled.

"She didn't even asked if I ate when I saw her in the morning. Well, it's not like any of us care tho"he shrugged and both Kavin and Ava were sad for him.

"Why that sad face? I don't care as long as I have you both"Thyme said grinning brightly as he hugged his bestfriends by their necks.

"Y-you'll have to care ver soon,i-if you're gonna squeeze us to death"Ava managed to say and Thyme rolled his eyes as he let them go. Kavin looked at them both and smile,a smile that's rare for stranger's to see.

"I have something for you guys"Kavin said getting their attention as he put his hands in his pocket and took something out and put it on the table together.