•10

"Yeah, a birthday party of her friend. She invited me too"Thyme said and Kavin looked down.

"Without me?"

"You don't have to come,Kavin"Thyme suddenly said and Kavin looked at him a little hurt. Is his friends really happy without him?

"I mean, you're uncomfortable with lot's of stranger's around you. I don't want to drag you to a uncomfortable place,so you can rest back in your room"Thyme smiled and Ava chuckled.

"Woah you care a lot for him,but what about me?"Ava pouted.

"Ofcourse your going there to drink alcohol and get wasted even though it hasn't been that long since you turned 18. I'll make sure you get home safe"Thyme wrapped an arm around her shoulder and she smiled.

"I'll go home alone"Kavin said and Thyme suddenly hold his hand and took his bag from Ava and he walked ahead with Kavin, holding his hand.

"We'll walk you home"He said and Kavin just looked down, he intertwined his fingers with Thyme's and tightened the hold,afraid to let go and Thyme looked at him worried.

"Are you okay,Kavin? Are you cold or something?"Thyme asked as he pulled Kavin close to him and Kavin looked at him.

"J-just don't let go"He mumbled and Thyme smiled.

"Will never let go of you"Thyme felt his heart fluttering as he saw the small smile on Kavin's lips upon hearing his words.

Ava stared at them from behind as she followed them and sighed looking away.

_

"How's this dress?"Ava asked as she stood in front of Thyme in her new red dress, her brother got her as gift.

"Pretty , let's go now, it's the 8th dress you trying"Thyme said grabbing her hand and she whined.

"Nothing looks good on me"

"Everything looks good on you, little angel. Let's go now, we have to get you back at home before 11"Thyme said and she groaned and let him drag her downstairs.

"Take care you both"Jisoo said smiling at them and they smiled back.

"Are you going without Kavin?"Bun asked.

"Ah yes aunty, as we know he's pretty uncomfortable around stranger's,so....."Thyme said.

"But only if he slowly start to interact with such situations he'll become better. He can't always be around only the people he know, as he grow up and go to job's he can't be like this"Bun said and Thyme looked at Ava.

"Ah mom, we still have time to help him and we will help him. But we should go now, we're getting late"Ava said as she took Thyme out and Thyme managed to wave at her parents.

_

"Hey, you're late"the girl pouted welcoming Ava and Thyme and Ava threw her hands around the girl hugging her.

"Sorry, HAPPY BIRTHDAY"Ava said happily and the girl Chuckled.

"Thanks cupcake. Hey Thyme"she said and Thyme smiled.

"Happy Birthday Kate"

"Aw, you're welcome. Come on in,we have lots of foods and drinks waiting for you. Oh,btw, where's your other bestfriend?Kavin"she asked looking behind them.

"He can't be arou-"

"He's preparing for the tests, in his room"Ava said and Kate chuckled.

"As usual. Anyways come on in"she said taking them inside.