•28

Thyme wake up and feeling cold and he spread his hands to feel Kavin's presense near him but frowned and shoot his eyes open and saw Kavin's side on the bed empty.

He sighed in relief as he heard sounds from kitchen,he got down the bed lazily and reached out for his shirt and put it on and walked closer to the open that was wide open.

The greenary and beautiful flowers in the backyard just below his window was indeed a pleasing view for his eyes every morning like Kavin said back then.

"YAAH, DO I NEED TO SUMMON MY SPATULA AGAIN?"he could hear his beautiful boyfriend shouting for the n'th time.

"I'M UP, I'LL JUST BRUSH MY TEETH FIRST"Thyme shout back and Kavin didn't replied. Thyme Chuckled to himself as got into the bathroom to wash his face and brush teeth before going downstairs.

He walked to the kitchen and saw Kavin pouring coffee in two cups.

"Good morning, Thyme"

Just as he put the cup on the counter Thyme wrapped his arms around Kavin's waist and put his head on his shoulder and Kavin Chuckled and turnt his head to give what Thyme was looking for every morning.

Kavin quickly pecked Thyme's lips and Thyme smiled at Kavin like a baby.

"Now that's a good morning"Thyme said and placed a pecked on Kavin's nec inhaling his favourite scent of Kavin.

"Finally, can you please set up the table? Breakfast is ready"Kavin said when Thyme atlast released Kavin from the back hug.

"Sure baby"Thyme once again pecked on Kavin's lips before going to do what he was told to.

Just like that the couple ate the tasty breakfast Kavin prepared for them, which was, bacon and eggs with pancake and a cup of coffee.

"No classes today,right?"Thyme asked and Kavin nodded.

"Should we visit your cousin? She's here now, isn't she?"Kavin asked.

"Yeah. This is the first time she coming here after uncle's death. But let's visit her later today. We should visit your parents first,maybe we can all go for shopping together?"Thyme suggested.

"Ummm, that sounds great"Kavin grinned.

"Should we invite,Amp?"Thyme asked.

"I don't think she could come. Her mother is visiting her, she should spend time with her family together"Kavin said.

"You're right"Thyme said and his gaze went down to the necklace on Kavin's necklace and his finger unconsciously moved to the one he had and for a moment he seems to be lost in thought and for sure Kavin would notice this.

"Missing her,right?"he asked and Thyme cleared his throat and smiled.

"It's fine, I believe she'll come back. Btw,the breakfast is great as always but the first part is my favourite"Thyme grinned and Kavin frowned.

"What? The eggs? Bacon? Or pancake"

"Your lips"Thyme winked and he liked the way Kavin blushed to him complements.

"Finish your breakfast quickly and let's go get ready"Kavin said trying to get rid of awkwardness and Thyme chuckled at his cuteness.

It's been a year since they're living together at Thyme's place with all the consent of Kavin's parents. Since they are busy with studies they barely have time for eachother or family on working day. But they always made sure to spend the weekends with family and Tine and Sarawat would wait for the day to come.

They dressed up casually and Thyme put on a cap and was about to take the key of his bike when a hand snatched it away from getting in his hand and he looked at Kavin.