•3

Thyme scratched his head as he looked down at the question given by his personal tutor and he looked so lost since he couldn't figure how to answer the maths question but he started writing anyways.

"Wrong"he heard Kavin,his personal tutor and sighed in defeat.

"Yaah Kavin, all you do is saying 'wrong' 'wrong' and 'wrong' everytime I do wrong. Can you just show me how it's done?"Thyme asked and Kavin raised his eyebrows.

"I've already showed you eight time alone today and you're still writing the wrong steps over and over again"Kavin said in a calm voice,but has done deep inside with tutoring the two beside him.

"You're hopeless"Ava commented at Thyme who scoffed and snapped back.

"So are you"

Kavin sighed hearing them picking up on each other again.

"One last time"Kavin said making Thyme and Ava stand on either sides of the boy as they watched how it's actually solved.

"Now I'll give a new question"Kavin said taking away their books and writing down new questions for them to solve despite last 9questions which he had to solve himself in the end.

They both sat down at their seats again and looked at the question trying to figure it out.

"How is it done again?"Thyme asked to himself.

"Tsk, told ya"Ava snickered and Kavin shook his head already knowing today's tutoring wouldn't end well.

The trio grew up as good and great friends who always stick together and on one hand Kavin was mostly silent where on the other hand Thyme and Ava never missed a chance to start bickering at eachother.

They are in highschool now and  Kavin didn't bothered to make anymore Friends even when he grew up ,he even was better off alone. The other two wanted more friend's but since their parents were famous,they didn't bothered to do that,not wanting t be surrounded by fake Friend. Well, their parents identity is secretive from their classmates but they were afraid it'll slip out of their mouth. So they decided to stick together.

"Should we get some snacks and probably a sleepover?"Ava asked and Thyme was about to say yes when Kavin interupted.

"Home made snacks are better, other are unhealthy"Kavin said with a straight face and Thyme looked at him.

"Well, you're healthy. So even if something happen to us you can take of us being a good friend -"

"No. Take care of yourselves"Kavin pointed out and the other two shook their head.

"Then I'm going home and probably go to bed and not having some unhealthy snacks before bed-"

"Add study to your routine"Kavin added and Ava silently laughed at Thyme's annoyed face but he grinned nonetheless.

"Noted"he gave Kavin a thumbs up as he parted his way from the other two as he reached his home and watched Kavin walking away with Ava and smiled a little before closing the door and walking inside.

He walked into the house,he was hungry but found nothing on the table and he walked to the kitchen and found nothing to eat otherthan some snacks stored by him. He really wanted to eat it but he didn't wanted to break the word he give to Kavin on the same day, so he controlled himself and moved away from the unhealthy snacks.

He changed his clothes and got on his bed ignoring his hungry stomach and he received a call.

"Yes?"

"It's mom,Thyme. Me and your dad are out for a dinner and I'm sorry I didn't made any food-"

"Dad? Who's my dad?"Thyme asked angrily and heard his mom sigh on the other side.