•29

"Jake, Jay is looking for you"one of his friends showed up as he was about to leave.

"Where is he?"

"By the library room, don't get in fight"his friend said and Jake chuckled.

"I won't bro,you know me. See you tomorrow"he pat his friends back and walked outside.

Jake saw Jay leaning on the wall next to library room and of course girls annoying the hell out of him and Jay chuckled.

Jay saw Jake standing at a distance and shooed away the girls.

"Okay, I'll have to go now, please move"Jay said as he excused himself and went to Jake.

"Were you busy flirting? Then why did you asked for me?"Jake asked and Jay hit his shoulder lightly.

"I was waiting for you, but they found me here too"Jay said annoyed.

"How's your hand btw?"

"Pst,I didn't expected her to do this much,damn it hurts a lot"Jay said looking down at his treated hand and Jake laughed.

"You asked for it bruh, it doesn't matter if it was a dare or not"Jake said and hung an arm around Jay's shoulder.

"Have you got her number?"Jay asked and Jake chuckled.

"She's a difficult one,but I love her"Jake said in a dreamy tone.

"Yoo it's been 2years, she's not even minding you"Jay said.

"She will, from someday. It's not like we need their permission to love them as long as we don't hurt them"Jake said and Jay shrugged.

"If it weren't for you I wouldn't have even signed up to learn from her"Jay said and Jake grinned at his secret bestfriend.

Secret bestfriend? Yeah, that's right. The two have been sworn friends from like when they were babies and that was only until Jake had to move to France with his family when they were like 10. Jay however got involved with some bad boys and he eventually became one of the bad boys of the school and his grades dropped in no time. He really got close with those boys to the point where he couldn't be away from them. Jake came back 5years ago and reunited with Jay but Jay couldn't just let go of his other friends like that,even though he know that they're bad for his health. But he can't disappoint his sworn friend, Jay decided not to hurt or bully anyone anymore and they decided not to reveal their friendship in public for some reason, and one being Jake hating Jay's other friends the most.

Even if Jay stopped doing bad,being in the same group of bad friends caused the bad boy image still lingered onto him.

They saw the small frame of the girl waiting near the school gate and Jay sighed as Jake's face lit up.

"Should we pretend as enemies in front of her too?"Jay asked and Jake shook his head.

"She can know, I'm sure she wouldn't tell anyone"

"But there's a chance for her to reject to teach us after knowing me"Jay said kinda disappointed in himself and Jake pat his back.

"Something in me tells that she wouldn't"

Ava gazed at her watch and sighed, she have been waiting for some time now and suddenly someone gently patted on her head and she turned around to see Jay. She wasn't surprised, instead she looked at her hand.

"How's it?"she asked and he sighed.

"How could you be this less concerned when you're the one caused it?"he asked and she looked away.

"You asked for it"

"I just touched you necklace, it's not even that expensive-"

"Tsk,I just broke your arm. It costs less than my necklace"she said and he gasped.