•7

"So why are you here with me?"Tine asked as they were waiting for in the queue to pay for the groceries.

"You say that like you're bored with me around,mom"Kavin pouted and and Tine looked at.

"Open your mouth"Tine said and Kavin.

"Huh? Why?"Kavin asked and Tine checked his temperature.

"You're not sick,did you drink or something? You're not your usual self boy, why are you all pouty today? You also rolled your eyes several times today"Tine pointed out and the girl who was standing behind them in the queue laughed at them.

"Mom"Kavin whined and Tine chuckled.

"Sorry,bunny. I'm just surprised. Btw what happened today?"Tine asked and Kavin sighed.

"Nothing......."

"Take your time to feel free to open up. For now,did you got everything we you want,if no,go and get it quickly. We're paying after the next guy"Tine reminded and Kavin nodded.

"I've got them"he said and Tine ruffled his hair.

"Don't be so down baby, there's nothing without a solution. So if you have a problem,you can come to me and dad"Tine said smiling and Kavin smiled back.

_

"Guy's, I'm-oh she's sleeping?"Kavin whispered as he saw Ava sleeping with her head on Thyme's shoulder and Thyme looked up.

"You're back? Why were you late? Where's uncle?"Thyme asked.

"Oh we had to wait a bit longer to pay. Mom's in the kitchen. What about the drinks?"Kavin asked and Thyme looked at Ava.

"Well she fall asleep a few minutes ago. Let's save it for tomorrow"Thyme said and Kavin nodded.

"Should I move her to the other room?"Kavin asked and Thyme shook his head.

"It's fine, she can sleep here. Infact you can too, we never had a sleepover here before and this bed is big enough for three of us to sleep"

"I'll skip-"

"Oh come on,Kavin, you can't say no to that"Thyme pouted and Kavin rolled his eyes.

"You know I hate that-"

"But I love it when you roll your eyes, it's cute"Thyme chimmed and Kavin slightly blushed before sighing.

"I'll sleep in the other room, it's rude to sleep together without her permission. What if she don't like it?"Kavin said and Thyme sighed.

"Why wouldn't she? We're bestfriends-"

"Thyme"Kavin called and Thyme looked at him.

"I'll sleep in the other room. Call me if you need anything. Goodnight"Kavin said and left the room with a disappointed Thyme behind.

Thyme shrugged and pulled the duvet over Ava, covering her body and pushed her hair back and tugged it behind her ear's.

For some reason Kavin kept shifting his positions hoping he would be able to fall asleep sooner. But all he could feel was cold and emptiness. He turned to his right and faced the window, he could see the sky through the glass window and sighed. He wasn't feeling sleepy at all, which was very unusual to be said. In his daily routine he should fall asleep before 11:30 but today time passed away and he was still awake.

Suddenly he felt something heavy on the other side and a groan. He turned around frowning and his eyes widened seeing Thyme grinning at him.

Kavin gasped.