•39

[LONG CHAPTER WARNING!!!!!  5500+ words]

"Hazel, don't run around"a female voice was heard and a beautiful women got down from the car and hold the little girl named Hazel,by her wrist and smiled at Jake and Ava.

"Nice to meet you again,Ava and Jake"Eunbyeol smiled at them and they waved at them both. The little girl excitedly took out her from Eunbyeol's grip and ran out of the gate and ran to Ava and Jake.

"Uncle and Aunt"she laughed and hugged Ava and the both giggled at her and Jake ruffled her hair, making it messy and she whinned and Chuckled at it.

Eunbyeol put her hand on top of her 5month old baby bump and looked back at the car and Kavin got out of the car.

"Byeol, be careful"he said to her and she smiled at him and nodded.

Kavin chuckled as he gazed at Ava and Jake now coming to their house.

"She's more excited to see you both"Kavin said and Ava smiled.

"When we didn't saw you in the morning, we thought you would come later, you also didn't picked up the calls"Jake said.

"I'm sorry, my phone was on silent mode"Kavin said and they both nodded.

"Go inside first, Eunbyeol,you should rest"Ava said and Kavin instantly took out the keys and opened the door.

"I'll ask them to keep the furniture inside"Jake said going outside.

Hazel was so excited to finally be at her new home and she went everywhere and watched every corner of their house.

"Can I go and see my room?"Hazel and asked and Kavin Chuckled.

"So excited,huh? Go on sweetheart"Kavin gave his daughter the permission to upstairs and see her new room.

"Why don't you all come to our's and eat something first. You have a lot shopping to be done,right?"Ava asked and Kavin nodded.

"I'm so tired. I got some juice on the way, I'll serve it. Let's drink it first and go to your house"Kavin suggested and Ava nodded and then they realised they still have to buy glasses and all. Ava chuckled.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go. Jake will manage all this,come"Ava said and Kavin sighed and smiled and they walked to the living room.

"Hazel, come downstairs"Kavin said and Hazel immediately ran downstairs with a pout on her lips.

"The door is locked"

"We'll open it later, okay? First let's go to Aunt Ava's house.hmm?"Kavin asked and Hazel nodded.

"I'll bring Eunbyeol"Kavin said and Ava nodded as she went home first with Hazel.

_

The watermelon juice was poured into 4glasses and Kavin took it from Ava and take it to the dining table,where Eunbyeol was sitting with Hazel who was excitedly talking about how she's already in love with this new place and home of her's.

"Do you love it here,baby?"Ava asked as she gave a glass of juice to Hazel and she nodded.

"Everything is so beautiful"she smiled and her smile was exactly like Kavin's.

"Just like our cute baby"Ava said and hugged Hazel, Kavin just chuckled at that.

"Aunty, can I use washroom?"she asked as she shifted on her seat and Ava showed her the washroom and came back to the dining area.

"Where's Levi?"Kavin asked.

"He went with his friends. Btw, I never thought you would actually move into here leaving Thailand"Ava said and Kavin Chuckled.