•38

"WHERE IS HE?"Sarawat roared holding Felix by collar and Bun and Jisoo don't even bothered stopping him.

Hyunjin is missing and so is Thyme. From last night and today the wedding day, everything's ready, the stage,the decorations,foods, guests,music and everything.

Kavin, just like others beleived that they would come back by morning but they didn't. Infact, no calls and no texts, nothing. But Kavin beleived that Thyme would be back by the time of wedding and would accept him for life, and live a happy life until the end. He was getting ready, being pretty and beautiful for the one he ever loved with his whole life, and that man isn't anywhere to be seen at the moment.

"I don't know,uncle, I swear I don't know anything"Felix cried.

"What did they said?"Aria asked to Eunbyeol who tried calling Lucas,Amp, Heeseung and Bella who went to look for Hyunjin and Thyme.

"They haven't found them yet"She whispered and Tine's heart dropped to his stomach.

Bear hold Tine and Sarawat stared down. To make the while thing worse the guests are already here.

But they weren't ashamed of what's going on, even after this they wouldn't mind because it's not their fault that Thyme is missing but what bothered the parents was, what explanation are they going to give to their son,Kavin. The poor boy would be so broken if today, the love of his life wouldn't show up.

"I-i'm s-so sorry, I didn't t-thought something like t-this would happen-"Lisa, hold Tine's other hand as she apologized with tear's on her cousins behalf. She came here alone, just to be a part of her dear cousin's wedding, she saw a great and beautiful future for them ahead but never thought everything would get ruined on the day their marriage is to be done.

Tine didn't said anything,he felt like his body is getting weaker and Jeongin immediately pulled out a chair for Tine to sit and made him sit there.

"W-what am I g-going to say to my son?"Tine's voice cracked and their friends who were around felt so bad for them.

Just last two nights they were happy and together and now and unexpected event is going on.

Sarawat was crying in his heart but he had a cold expression on his face.

Felix dropped on his knees, crying as he cursed his boyfriend in heart. How could he do something like this- no, the question is where they are for this long and why they did this?

"Check up on Kavin"Ella said to Jay who was standing next to her, disappointed. He simply nodded and walked to the room where Kavin was getting ready.

_

"What do you think?"Kavin asked nervously looking in the mirror and Ava chuckled.

"Omg Kavin, for the n'th time,you look perfect honey. So handsome, so beautiful and heavenly. Perfect for Thyme,now, don't worry"Ava and Kavin smiled and looked at Levi who tugged on Kavin's pant.

"Y-you- look beautiful,uncle"Levi said and both Ava and Kavin Chuckled.

"Now I beleive you"Kavin said and Ava rolled her eyes jokingly and scoffed.

"Of course,now you beleive me"she said and smiled and the door was opened revealing Jay.

He looked at Win who was dressed up in white suit, looking beautiful with a little make up.

"Breathtaking,right?"Ava asked Jay who nodded slowly, ofcourse he looked breathtakingly beautiful but for whom? For the one who left him hanging in the last moment?

"Is he here yet?"Ava Asked and Kavin looked at him with hope in his eyes.

Jay was silent for some time but he shook his head,"n-no".