•22

"Don't worry, it's nothing dangerous. He went unconscious out of shock and there's a small wound on the forehead. No internal bleeding,he can leave tomorrow afternoon"Doctor informed to Hyunjin who was beside Kavin's bed.

He once again looked at Kavin who was now sleeping on the hospital bed before following the doctor to outside.

Felix and Ava were outside the room.

"Felix,"Hyunjin called and the two looked up and went to him.

"How's Kavin? What did the doctor said?"Felix asked in panicked tone.

"Everything's fine. They're just keeping him here for sometime just incase something happens. We'll be abled to take him home tomorrow afternoon"Hyunjin said and Felix put a hand on his chest as a sign of releif.

"Um,and you both can go home, I'll stay here with him"Hyunjin said and Ava shook her head.

"I can sta-"

"No, you'll go home with me"Felix said strictly and she looked at Hyunjin.

"Oppa,I didn't do anything wrong. Why are y'all doubting me?"She asked frowning and Hyunjin put a hand on her shoulder and smiled a little.

"We're not doubting you,Ava. But you can go home and take rest, I'll stay here with Kavin. Hmm? Don't worry, I'll take good care of him. Go home and take rest"Hyunjin however managed to convinced her go home with Felix and Hyunjin went back to Kavin's room.

He made sure that Kavin's body is covered with the sheet properly and sighed at his sleeping face. He felt bad for Kavin.

_

"If you're busy,then I can go"Ava said and Felix looked at her.

"You can't drive properl tho"Felix said and she shrugged.

"It's early morning. I can manage"Ava said as she convinced Felix to go to work and took the keys and got in the car.

Just like she wished the roads weren't busy and it was easy for her to drive by taking a side.

Just as she was about to reach the hospital she saw a figure on the road side.

Her eyes widened at the sight of Kavin in hospital dress with a forehead bandaging.

Suddenly her shocked expression was replaced with a smirk, of course,how can she let go of such a chance to get rid of Kavin from Thyme's life so she could have him all for herself. Besides she don't know driving that much,how can anyone suspect such a sweet friend killing her best friend of purpose,with no specific reason.

Her foot pressed down the accelerator and the car's speed fastened.

However Kavin was so lost in thoughts as he step his foot on the road and didn't even noticed the car coming his way.

Ava felt her hands shaking as the car got closer to hitting Kavin but she found it hard to get her foot of the accelerator, she tried but she couldn't do it. Her mind was so determined in killing him even when her body tried to stop it.

She closed her eyes tight as the car hit on something.

"K-kavin"she called and her voice cracked but he didn't flinched.

"Kavin....."she slapped his cheek gently inorder to try waking him up.

"I'm s-sorry........ I'm so s-sorry-"she cried harder holding his hand that was covered with his blood.

"P-please forgive m-me.......Kavin......"

Tear's streamed down her face as she stared at Kavin's body covered in blood and his head on her lap, causing her dress to drench in his warm blood. His eyes was wide open, staring into her soul.