•5

"What the hell Thyme, I'm sending you to school to study and not to roam around the forests with two other idiots-"Thyme's mother's eyes widened when Thyme pushed the flower vase on the table to the floor and causing it to breakdown with a loud sound.

"Don't you dare to say one more word about my friends"he pointed his finger at his mother who looked fazed for a second.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I'M YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE DECISIONS IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU'RE NO LONGER GOING TO THAT SCHOOL OR MEETING THOSE STUPID GIRL AND BOY"She shouted and he scoffed.

"mother? I'm sorry but I remember having one who died along with my father"He spatted still trying to hold his tear's back but then a he was slapped across by his step father and his so called mother wasn't stopping him.

"Talk with respect towards your parents"he said and Thyme was fuming in anger.

"F*ck off"He raised his middle finger to his stepfather and mother, needless to say that was first time him talking back to them like this and cursing then.

His mother ran to him as he gripped on Thyme's hair pulling it causing him to scream out in pain.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?HUH!? HOW DARE YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT?"She said slapping him all over and soon after she also let her second husband do whatever he wanted to with her son. She doesn't care if the boy was beaten to death or not. Anger was taking over the both that they didn't realised the worst could happen from one move of Thyme.

Soon after blood was bleeding from Thyme's nose before he was thrown to his room and locked up from outside, of course they should be careful which is why they took away his phone before locking him up to prevent him from getting someone to help him.

.

"We should definitely stop him from having friends,he could go around and badmouth about us"Her second husband said and she nodded.

"You're right. We should transfer him to another school as soon as possible"She said and He smiled.

"Don't worry honey, I'll do anything to make him a good boy and he'll definitely have a good future with me as his father. All these beatings, don't hate me dear, it's all for his good"She smiled at her husband's word's.

"It's okay, you can beat him as much as you want. His father have gave him more than enough love and spoiled that brat. He should've died with his father"the lady muttered and the man smirked and they both looked up hearing the doorbell.

"Did you know any of your friends are coming?"She assumed and he shook his head when she quickly hold his hand.

"Could it be his friends, what if he have told them about us?"She panicked and his eyes widened but he relaxed.

"I'm not sure but they can't do anything to us. We're his parents and have the right to tell him what to do. But don't be angry to them, if we do, they'll think whatever he said is true"he said and she nodded as they went to open the door.

Their eyes widened and stepped back seeing police officer's at the door step, but he quickly hold her hand and they were trying to act normal.

"H-how can we help you ,sir?"

"Where's Thyme?"An unfamiliar boy came in front a girl and boy behind them whom were recognised as Thyme's friend Ava and Kavin by Thyme's stepfather and he glared at him.

"He's not home. Why are you here with police? Is something wrong?"Thyme's mother asked and the police officer showed into house with other offices.

"HEY, what's going on? What are you all doing?"his mother shouted panicking.

"You both are under arrest for child maltreatment"The officer said and they were shocked.