•21

Kavin stared at Ava as they ate breakfast before going to school.

'should I ask her about it?is she okay now?'Kavin asked himself until he was interrupted by a voice.

"Are you okay,Kavin? Why aren't you eating?"Kavin turned to look at Hyunjin asking to him concerned and he smiled.

"I'm fine, I'm just not hungry"Kavin said and Thyme rolled his eyes at him.

"That's not right. You have to eat it wheather you're hungry or not, you're gonna need energy until you eat the next meal"Thyme said practically forcing him to eat and Hyunjin and Felix chuckled.

Ava stared at them with dislike from her seat and rolled her eyes at blushing Kavin, her glare was icy cold.

"Haha,such a caring friend"Felix praised chuckling and Thyme smiled and pinched Kavin's cheek.

"Ofcourse a caring friend for my cutie bestfriend-"Everyone flinched and looked at Ava shocked as she threw the spoon in her hand on the plate and stood up and left them amazed.

Kavin hold his breath from how unexpected it was and Felix's smile fall.

Thyme was still processing what just happened in his head and Hyunjin looked at Felix worried.

"Ahm,ha she must've been just a little jealous that you called him cute over her......... it's fine, she'll be okay"Hyunjin said chuckling a little to get rid of the serious atmosphere all of a sudden and Felix just looked away while Thyme nodded slowly and still confused.

"Uhm,you both should get going, you'll be late for class"Hyunjin hurried them and they both nodded and stood up picking up their bags and bid them bye's silently and hurried to find Ava who left first.

"Felix........"

"For a while I thought everything was fine, but it's not......."Felix said and Hyunjin sighed.

"Let's not jump into conclusions,hmmm? You should talk to her about this first. And I don't think you should take that call so lightly"Hyunjin said referring to the anonymous call Felix received the other night.

_

"I think she's on her periods, girl's issues"Kate said to Thyme and Kavin who nodded and Ava rolled her eyes but chuckled.

"Aish, I'm sorry for earlier,Thyme........like she said.....I was just stressed, I'm sorry"She said but Kavin could say that she don't meant a word she said from her tone and he reminded silent.

"It's okay,Ava. We understand"Thyme said and she smiled.

"Well, guy's,my boyfriend is waiting for me, see y'all later"Kate said and waved her hands at them as she walked away to her boyfriend who was waiting for her to go to class.

"So, let's go"Ava said pulling Thyme's hand and Thyme quickly reached out to hold Kavin's hand and pulled him in with them.

However for Kavin's surprise,Thyme no longer were dozing off in the classes and paid attention. Even Ava was surprised at this action of Thyme.

"So I'm keeping the marks here,you can check them by yourselves after my class"the teacher informed and almost all the students groaned since the latest test they had a week ago was quite Hard.

"Aish don't groan in my class,brats. Those who studied well got good marks and the rest, don't even get me started"the teacher rolled his eyes and Thyme and Ava silently Chuckled at the students reaction.

Kavin seemed not bothered at all. Well it's normal to not see him panicking or worrying about any exams or when the results are announced cuz he know his name always will be there in the top two. First or second,he never went down from there and if anything he mostly kept the top1 position which was much to the dislike of some other students,but they can't complaint since almost all the time he have a book in his hand.