•30

"If you really think some changes are needed in your life, you should leave behind something that's holding you back from making that change, even if it hurts.......or you might regret it in future"

Ava was searching for a book in library when a hand was hung around her shoulder and she raised an eyebrow.

"What is it now?"

"Usual, his boyfriend isn't picking up the call"Jake appeared next to Ava and Jay.

Jay pouted and put his head on Ava's shoulder. Jay no longer was with those bad boy's,he left them after talking to Ava and Ava after like months is finally being nice to the boy's. She don't really showed it much but she sure is starting to care for them.

Jay have a boyfriend who's working in a company now and recently he's not picking up Jay's call made the boy all pouty and clingy.

"Oh come on, he must be busy"Ava rolled her eyes and took a book from the shelf.

"Busy that he can't even call me for 2weeks now? I doubt if he's cheating on me"Jay said with teary eyes and Ava looked down.

"No bro,he won't do that. I know him very well and I'm sure that he would never cheat on you"Jake said and caressed Jay's back.

"I'm feeling so insecure,Jake....... he's always so close to Jungwon and I'm afraid that he'll choose Wonie over me"Jay said nervously and Jake sighed.

"Wonie already have a girlfriend and I know her too. Don't be so insecure Jay, you're all that Heesung hyung needs"Jake said trying to calm down Jay.

"Or........ should I kidnap him and hide him away from other's? Or should I get rid of of Jungwon-"Ava gulped down as her eyes widened in terror and she slammed her hand on the shelf causing the one's around her to startle.

"Don't you dare........."Ava said to Jay in a dangerously low voice and Jay looked at Jake who was also confused.

"Ava-"

"You'll regret your thoughts, I swear. YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE SOMEONE WHO CAN'T LOVE YOU FALL FOR YOU AND HURTING THE ONE'S THEY CHERISH THE MOST WILL BE THE MOST CRUEL THING YOU'LL DO TO THEM. JUST TALK TO YOUR F*CKING BOYFRIEND FIRST"Ava yelled in frustration and everyone around looked at her as if she's gone crazy and moved out of her way as she walked out alone.

The two friends weren't sure what about them or there made Ava so angry that the girl who never yelled in public just did it.

Jay cried again and Jake sighed as he wiped his tear's.

"D-do you really think he don't love me and cherish Jungwon more?"Jay asked and Jake groaned and sighed.

"Oh my- dear Jay, that must not be what she meant. Don't overthink it, she must've been stressed out about something"

"But what made her so angry? Should we talk to her?"Jay asked suddenly being concerned about Ava and forgetting about his boyfriend.

"I think we should. Let's look for her"Jake said as they both stood up and went to look for Ava.

But all they got to know was that Ava left like half an hour ago.

Ava was in her room alone, regretting that she yelled at Jay.

"I must've hurt him more, you're so stupid Ava, he's not you,he won't do such things"Ava gripped on her hair.

She was afraid that Jay will do stupid things that she once did and she was afraid that like she did,he would run away from her and Jake.......this will only leave Jake heartbroken for his friend.