•35

"H-he said he would stay"Kavin looked down.

Kavin sure changed from how he was in the past, but he never was so close. He understood the situation but now, the fever made him feel to cling onto his dear boyfriend or soon to be husband the whole time.

"I'm right here baby, I told you I would be here"Thyme showed up at the door and Kavin's face lit up but he kept pouting.

"Then where did you went?"

"You were sleeping and we can't just watch you being sick,right? So I decided to go and get medicine for you, before you wake up"Thyme said and smiled and Tine and Kavin before putting the Medicine bag on the nightstand.

"I went there as soon as she opened the shop, so I got medicines fast"He said to Sarawat who nodded.

"He didn't ate?"Thyme asked.

"He just woke up and started asking for you"Tine said and Thyme nodded and smiled at him.

He moved aside so Tine could help Kavin eat,after all a mother would feel to take care of their children when they are sick.

Tine took the cup of coffee and Kavin really couldn't smell the coffee but a slight aroma of Coffee manage to get through his nostrils and he instantly pushed away the cup, careful not to spill it and three of them were surprised. Kavin hold onto Tine's wrist.

"I- I don't want it mom, please"Kavin pleaded and Tine frowned.

"But you like it"

"I do, I just don't feel like drinking it in the moment"Kavin said and Tine gave the cup to Thyme who put it away.

"Fine. Then,eat some bread. You can it it,right?"Tine asked and Kavin nodded.

"Then I'll make some juice for him,I brought some fruits on my way"Thyme said.

"I'll go with him. We still have to book the hall for marriage"Thyme said and both Kavin and Tine nodded.

_

"We'll be gone for a while,Thyme. Take care of him and call us if you're going to hospital or anything"Sarawat said as Thyme walked them both to door.

Marriage was decided quickly and they still have many things to be done,  Tine was hesitant to leave while his son is not well, but Kavin was even more reluctant to let Thyme go instead of Tine. Sarawat still needs Tine's help and in the end they both decided to go leaving their son and his boyfriend at their place.

Thyme instantly returned to his boyfriend who was still on the bed after eating bread.

"How are you feeling,love?"Thyme asked as he climbed on the other side of the bed and touched his boyfriends forehead and it wasn't any better that made him sigh.

"I just need some rest, Thyme. No worries but also don't leave my side unless it's very very urgent things"

"Like?"

"Like......... using washroom, getting water, to take food and all. As a matter of fact you can bring all the water and food we need and put it in my room itself so you don't have to climb up and down the stair everytime"Kavin said that made Thyme chuckle.

"Can I atleast work from home?"Thyme asked chuckling and Kavin pouted.

"Only because we need money to bring up our family. Bring your laptop upstairs and sit here,and work"Kavin said Patting the side of bed next to him and Thyme smiled and patted his har before going to get his laptop that he left inside his car last night.

He sat beside Kavin who rolled himself up in the duvet and Thyme chuckled at him.

"What are you chuckling at?"Kavin asked,he was laying down facing Thyme.