Chapter 30

Hello welcome to Dragonfly Inn how can I help you?
Hi am Logan I have reservations.
Yes sir i will ring you up and then bring you to the honeymoon suit .
Thank you ! Rory ready to head to the room and rest a little while before going to dinner with your mom and Luke ?
Yes Logan that would be great honey .
Wow mom Sookie out did her self again in this food .
Yes she has and she said she would try and come out her to see you and the kids in between cooking !
That would be nice I haven't seen her in what feels like ever .
Hello Rory dear how I have missed you ! Hi Logan .
Hi Sookie I have missed you to . How is the kids doing ?
They are doing good they are driving me and there sad crazy .
I bet they are , but school will be starting again so they won't drive you crazy .
Thanks for dinner mom and Luke I am going to get the baby and Jasmine for bed . Mom we are heading back home tomorrow.
Your welcome honey . We got jasmine some stuff for school since she will be starting 3 grade .
Thanks mom and Luke . Me and Logan got some stuff her as well . Jasmine honey say good night to grandma and grandpa.
Thank you grandma and grandpa for getting me everything and I had a good time .
Your welcome Jasmine and you call us and let us know how your first day went and we love you.
I will grandma and I love you too .
Good night mom and dad see you in the morning I love you ! Good night baby Elijah !
Good night sweetheart we love you too !
Ace time to wake up honey .
Logan what time is it ?
Honey it's 930 am and I got some coffee for you honey so you can wake up and I got Elijah changed and feed and Jasmine is up and dressed .
Okay I am getting up now thanks for the coffee . I will take a shower and get ready then we can head out .
Few years later .
Now everything was getting back to normal routine .I went downstairs and got the kids lunch together for school thinking to myself how fast the kids have grown . Jasmine is in  a senior in high school and Elijah is in middle school .
Rory honey everything alright ?
Yes Logan I was just thinking how fast our kids have grown and can't believe our daughter is a senior now and will be leaving for college.
Yes I was thinking that as well . Our kids our very smart and they both took after there beautiful mom for the love of books .
Yes this we know is true ! But Elijah takes after you but going to exploring different places.
Mom and Dad where you guys at I have some great news ?
Jasmine we are in the kitchen babygirl!
Mom and dad I got into Yale ! I just got my acceptance letter from the college !
Oh honey that is great news we are both happy for you honey . It looks like we will have to go shopping !
Dad I would love that as long as we can do it as a family !
That sounds good Jasmine !
Jasmine I need help with my homework sissy !
I am coming Elijah in the kitchen with mom and dad.
Elijah son what you need help with ?
Writing  essay  dad and I am trying to find something I want to write about ! We have to write about something we found important to us !
Have you chosen a topic yet son?
Yes dad and mom I am writing about how people treat bully people !
Son that is a very good topic and I am very proud of you son.
Thank you mom and dad ! Sissy I will see you in the living when you are done .
I am coming Elijah just grabbing a drink .
Rory are you going to call mom and tell her the good news about Jasmine ?
Yes honey I am . Logan can you grill some food for supper tonight I was thinking steaks and veggies and bake potatoes.
Yes Ace I can do that I will make sure we have steaks first .
Hi Mom I have some news I want to share with you!
Hi honey and what news do you have to tell us !
Your granddaughter got into Yale !!!!
Wow that some great news honey she is just as smart as her mom and dad . And how is Elijah doing in middle school ?
He is doing great he is writing his first essay.
Wow how my fast my grand kids have grown . So do you and Logan and the kids want to come to stars Hallow this weekend if you are not busy?
That sounds great I will get back to you later today !
Okay honey I must run the phone is ring off the hook at work .
Okay mom love you all say Hi to Luke for me !
I love you too honey and I will .
Logan mom wants to know if we want to come to Stars Hallow this weekend if we don't have plans !
That sounds nice honey and I am sure the kids would love to see there grandparents. Kids do you all want to go to see grandpa and grandma tomorrow for the weekend ?
Yes dad we would love to we haven't see them in a long .
Okay you two pack a weekend bag and I will tell your mom that we won't to go. Rory honey the kids are going to pack a bag for  the weekend at  stars Hallow .
Okay honey I will let mom know .
Hi mom we are going to leave tomorrow heading to see you all .
Okay honey see you tomorrow!