Chapter 13

Logans private thoughts!

I was got up before my girls and went and started coffee and I knew I had some suprise set up for Rory today since today is our 5 months anniversary and I noticed I had a miss call from Finn ,I dialed Finn number and by my suprise he answered right away .

Hi Finn how it's going, Sorry i missed your call i just got up .

Hi mate i just wanted to let you know i found the perfect house you were looking for and with a pool and it's by the beach as well .

Okay Finn that is wonderful and where is the house located at ?

The house is in Nantucket Massachusetts just like you wanted and I went and looked at it like you asked and it has plenty of rooms and 3 bathrooms . And I sent you the photo to your email so take a look at it and if you like it then I can get the paper work started .

Wow Finn this place is beautiful and Rory is going to love it because it has a study where she can have all her books . So Finn start the paperwork and I am going to make her really happy since it is our 5 month anniversary.

Sure thing Logan I will let you know when the deal is sealed . Say hi to my girls and talk to you soon .

Okay Finn and thanks again .. Good Morning my beautiful girlfriend. Here is you some coffee .

Thank you honey and goodmorning and Happy anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to you as well ,So what is our plan for the day ?

Well since you asked how would u feel about taking a trip to Nantucket we can spend the night and even do a little shopping ?

Logan that is a wonderful idea I love it .When are we leaving ?

I was thinking after our coffee and we get Jasmine ready and packed and we get us packed as well of course .

Rory babe I already got a dress picked out for Jasmine to wear .

Wow logan you did good on picking out her dress . I just finished packing our stuff and Jasmine .

Ace you look beautiful loving your dress.
Thank you Logan I love this dress myself as well . Am all really logan when you are .

 Am all really logan when you are