Chapter 9

Mitchum would you mind holding Jasmine I am going to get my bathing suit  on .

Sure I dont mind Rory go get yourself ready for the pool me and Jasmine will chat a little .. More like I will talk and she will listening to me .

I went upstairs and got changed in to my bathing suit and grabbed a towel and while walking downstairs I hear some noises coming from the kitchen and I saw Logan's mother getting a drink and i walked outside to the pool area.

Logan you do know your mom is here right ?

Dad do you know anything about mom being here ?

Son I had no idea she was here , And she is walking this way ,Son you might want to grab Jasmine .

Shira what are you doing here  this is not your house anymore .

Hi to you  Mitchum I came by to pick up the rest of my stuff . Hi logan I didn't  know you were back in the states and who's child are you holding ?

Well mother if you must know this little baby girl is mine and Rory daughter and we came back to the states to surprise  her mom and Luke and I wanted to suprise  dad and Honor .

Wow so you left a perfectly good woman to go back to Rory and old is your daughter ?

She is 1 years old and I haven't been with anyone in a long time mom and if you dont have nothing nice to say you can just leave ..Ace would you come and get our daughter I think she is hungry  again .

Yes logan I can and I think I will go and lay her down for a nap ..Mitchum  do you have a  baby monitor?

Yes Rory dear it's in the top dresser drawer and if cant find it let me know .

I will thank you .

Logan are you sure this baby is yours and not someone else because I would hate for you to get trap raisings this baby if it's not yours .. And what is the baby name

Yes mom the baby is mine and her name is Jasmine Honor huntzberger. Jasmine looks just like me ,She has my eyes and nosie .

Okay Son I am only looking out for you I dont want to see you hurt again by Rory .. Well i can see by your father face he wants me gone so i am, going to get my boxes into my car . Bye son

Mom ,Rory and i have been apart for almost 2 years now and we are not going to let anyone get in our way if we choose to be happy together ..And I am going to assistant  you with getting your boxes to your car and I also would like the keys you have for this house since you are no longer married to dad there is no reason why you should have them ..

Wow son you have changed you would of never talked to me like that and stand up for your self .. Here are the keys and I am truly happy you are becoming into a kind hearted Man I hoped you would be . And I hope that I can show you that I can be a mom to you and a grandma to your daughter . Tell Rory I am sorry for thinking she was mess leading you about Jasmine being yours .. Good bye Mitchum  I will see my own way out .

Thank you for that Mom and I will let you know once me and Rory had decided about you meeting Jasmine .. And I love you mom talk to you then ..

Dad I think maybe you should change the locks on the doors because I love my mom but I just dont trust her much anymore after what happen a few years ago ,

Son I think you may be right . And what happen a few years ago I must have missed something ..

Well dad i will tell you . It started when we were going to Honor wedding pre wedding  dinner and you were running late and me and Rory got into a fight the night before and I was taking a break from the relationship and some how mom found out about and paid all Honor's braids maid to ask me to sleep with them and me being me I did. And later founding out that the girls set Rory up by telling her and when I finally got back to here she said that she was moving out and leaving me and that she found out I slept with them all and one of them said mom paid her 3,000 dollars.  I went to mom and ask her to tell me the truth . So that is why I dont trust her .

Wow so I never thought your mom do that to you. Well I am just keeping you updated . Son I haven't heard on Rory in a little I think she might have fallen a sleep..

Wow son I cant believe she did that ..When Rory come back down I have a question for you both .

Okay dad am going to go check on Rory and Jasmine.

Hello reader
I hope you all are enjoying the story and  be stay safe