Chapter 52

Elijah honey can you get the Christmas tree up for me that we bought and all the stuff that goes with it before you put the lights up around the house ?
Yes sierra honey I can . And do you still want to go Christmas shopping today as well ? Because I figure while we are out doing that we can go and get something to make on the grill since it is going to be a nice evening .
Yes honey that would be a lovely idea because ina few more months I won't be able to walk that much .
Here you go honey the tree and all the bags from the car . How about we put the tree by the front living room so when we pull in the drive way you can see the tree ?
Honey that is a lovely place to put it . Now the tree is up I am going to decorate the tree while you get the lights up . Are you putting some out pack on our patio where the pool is ?
Yes Sierra I am doing that . I was going to surprise you with that later because I have those lights already done .
Elijah everything is don in the living room and I am ready for town when you are .
Sierra I am done as well . So do you want to drive into cape code and shop there and then into Nantucket shopping ?
Yes that would be great I got my phone and purse .
Okay I got my wallet and keys so off we go then .
Elijah I can't believe we spent so much money on gifts  .
Honey it will be alright and we needed to get things for the house and stuff for the baby room and we needed to eat as well .
I know honey . This little one is sure moving around a lot . I feel sick to my stomach . Did we get my ginger ale?
Yes baby we did here it is . Do you still feel like having mom and over for supper tonight ?
Yes that is fine I just going to have to rest for a little while .
Okay baby we are home why don't you go lay while get stuff in the house .
Okay honey I am going to lay down on the couch.
Sierra honey it's time for supper and mom
And dad are here as well .
Okay Elijah I am coming . Honey have long have I been sleeping ?
Honey you been sleeping about 3 hours and I let you sleep .
Oh okay honey ! Hi Mom and Dad !
Hi Sierra honey how are you the baby doing ?
Mom we are both doing alright !
That is good honey all the food is done now shall we get the stuff and go out on the patio and eat .
So kids have you all though of names yet ?
No mom not yet .
Good morning Sierra how you sleep honey?
Good morning Elijah I slept good so what we got planed for today?
Well honey about we got some paint to paint the baby's nursery and maybe pick the furniture to go in the baby room .
Oh honey I would love that . I am having one of my good days where am
Not hurting .
I am glad honey I am ready when ever you are sweetheart .
Okay honey I just need to get my stuff and we can head out !

Hi Readers
I hope all of you had a good and safe holiday . And I hope you are enjoying my story so far . I will be trying to do another charter this weekend . Until then much love to you all .
Love Nikki❤️