Chapter 61

Sierra honey I have a business trip I have to talk for the paper to The London office .
Elijah when do you have to leave ?
After I pack my bags and get to the air to our plane. Would you like to come with me honey ?
Yes I would love to since in a couple more months I won't be able to do much .
Okay I will see if my mom and dad can watch Meagan until we get back . So if you want can you pack our bags ?
Yes honey can . Pack for a weeks worth?
Yes honey .
Hi son is everything okay with Sierra and the baby or is it Meagan?
No more my London office is having problems with the paper and u need to take a business trip and Sierra is coming with me and I was wondering if you could watch Meagan?
Yes of course we can . When are you all leaving ?
As soon as we get back and bring Meagan to you and dad .
Alright son see you when you get here drive safe
Hi Mom and Dad we are here !
Hi kids we are in the living room.
Hi grandma and grandpa I get to stay with you for a title while .
We know Meagan and we are happy too . Why don't you go out you bags in your room honey .
Son will you have time to see your sister and brother while you are in London?
I am hoping so . Elijah we better get going if you are going to get some food before we head to the airport .
Okay Sierra . Meagan Mom and dad have to go honey please be good for grandma and grandpa.
I will daddy I love you .
We love you too sweetheart. Okay mom and dad I will call you when we land .
Okay be safe love you both and Elijah remember you have precious cargo going with you .
I will mom and we love you too .
Sierra wake up honey we are here .
Okay Elijah I am up and who is picking us up?
Hello little brother and sister!
Hi Jasmine it's good to see! I sure have missed you.
It's good to see you as well and I miss you guys as well .Oliver will meet us for diner after you guys get settled in at the hotel.
How are you feeling Sierra? And how many moths are you?
Am feeling alright Jasmine thanks for asking. And we are 5 moths.
Wow that close and do you guys know what you are having ?
No I think we want to be surprised and wait to pick the names then.
So jasmine do you want to go shopping with me tomorrow since Elijah has to go to the office?
I would love that . So you ready to head in to get checked in.
Hello can I help you?
Yes sir I am Elijah Hunzburger I made reservations and I am here to check in .
Yes sir your room is ready and you are in the penthouse sweet and here is your keys. Would you like help bring your stuff up to your room?
Yes please and thank you !
Sierra honey it's time to go meet Jasmine and Oliver at the restaurant are you ready honey?
Yes Elijah I am ready I got everything .
There they are Jasmine .
Hi Elijah and Sierra it's good to see you .
Hi Oliver and Jasmine shall we get our table ?
Hello how can I help you ?
We have a reservation under Hunzburger.
Yes right this way sir your table is already and I get your drink order .
Yes sir I will have a sweet tea with lemons and we all would like the same .
So Elijah how long are you going to be in London for ?
Until the end of the week the newspaper here is having some computer issues and editor issues as well .
And Sierra and how are you feeling ? And how is my niece doing ?
Well Meagan is growing up fast she is 5 now and ready to start school .
Wow I bet she is ready to be in school .
So Oliver how is your girlfriend doing ?
She doing good she is away at her parents house for spring break .
I am stuffed that was a really good meal . And it was good to catch up .
Yes it was . Elijah when you go home can you bring these gift to mom and dad for me .
Yes Jasmine I can . So when do you both plan on coming home ?
I should be coming home sometime this summer since I have summer break .
And I am not sure yet guys I still have a lot to run here but I am also planning on this summer .
That is good am glad because Meagan will be so happy to see you all again.
Well I better get Sierra back to the hotel since she has fallen a sleep . Love you both .
Wow honey how this week went by so fast and I am ready to go home and see our daughter .
I know honey I got all the bags packed and including the stuff we got here . Ready to check out .
Yes honey I am .
Hi sir we will be checking out of the 5th floor penthouse.
Very good Mr. Hunzburger and thank you for staying and come back again.
Sierra honey you look tired why don't you lay down and I will wake you up when we land .
Okay Elijah I am tried .
Honey we just landed it's time to go to mom and dads .
Okay am ready to see our baby girl and mom and dad .

Hi Readers
I hope everyone had a good Happy Easter !
I hope you all are enjoying the story so far! I have some good stuff coming up in the next few chapter . Well until next time Happy Reading !
Love Nikki❤️