Chapter 32

Ace time to head to the doctors office . We don't want to be late and I got Elijah ready and in the car seat to take to your mom and Luke
Logan I am ready just got my phone and keys . Logan I am worried I am not not shy am getting these headaches and it making me sick .
Ace we will know soon enough . Until we see the doctor let's not stress you out .
Mom we are here with Elijah.
Hi honey .Logan you can bring Elijah to the kitchen while Rory is the bathroom. So how has Rory really been Logan?
To be honest mom Lori , Rory has been getting a lot of headache and they are getting worse. And I am worry about my wife .
Logan please let me know what the doctor say when you all get done .
I will for sure ! Ace you ready honey to head out ?
Yes Logan I am ready , See you soon mom as we get done and thanks for watching Elijah.
Your welcome honey see you soon.
Hello can I help you?
Hi  am Rory Hunzsburger I am here to see doctor doctor  Elizabeth.
Yes she has been waiting on please follow me . Doctor Elizabeth will be right in .
Thank you ! Logan am scared .
Honey  we will find out soon what is going .
Hello Rory and Logan it's nice to see you again . So Rory you ha e been having bad headache a lot ?
Yes Doctor I have . And they last a long time .
Okay let's get some blood work and go from there .
Ace  our daughter is calling . Hi Jasmine honey is everything alright ?
Hi Dad yes everything is alright just checking on mom how is she doing ?
The doctor just came in and they took some blood and now we are waiting . Baby the doctor just came back in  call you back.
Rory your labs came back and you are pregnant and the reason why you are having the headache.
So I am putting you on bed rest for a little  until I see you in  a couple of weeks .
Okay we will set up appointment thank you doctor .
Rory you want to go see  mom and pick up Elijah .
Yes that will be good honey .
Mom we are here where you at ?
Honey I am in the kitchen with Elijah and Luke .
So honey what did the doctor say today?
Well mom and Luke you are going to be grandparents again I am pregnant and the doctor put me in bed rest for a little while and said that is why I am getting headaches so much .
That is good news honey congratulations to you both . Do you want us to keep Elijah for the night we can bring him home tomorrow ?
Thank you mom that would be nice . We will see you tomorrow .
Logan I am ready to head home rest my head is hurting a little bit .
Okay Ace ! Bye mom and Luke see you all tomorrow . Elijah son come see mom and dad we will see you tomorrow .
Bye mom and dad I love you !
We love you too son be good for grandma and grandpa .
I will daddy !
Ace we are home baby do you want me to make dinner while you rest ?
Yes honey that would be good !
Hi Jasmine honey just got home with mom.
Hi dad what did the doctor say about mom?
Well honey mom is pregnant and that is why her headache have been hurting so bad and the doctor has her on bed rest for a little while .
Dad do you want me to come home and help mom while you work I can always do my classes online ?
That is nice honey but I am working from home . But you can come by this weekend if you want . Am sure your mom would like that since you haven't been home in a while .
Alright dad I will see you this weekend . Is mom awake ?
No honey she is napping I will tell her to call you when she wakes up .
Okay dad love you both . I am going to get back to studying .
Alright honey we love you too honey .

Hi My Readers
I hope you are enjoying these chapters . And I hope everyone had a good summer and a safe one . Until later be safe to all of you!
       Love Nikki❤️